Oblivious ♡ -- ninakai

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Xihan (Luhan)

lucky by exo m.

Go Minhee was reading a new book she found in the school library during lunch. She was sitting on the carpet floor with her back against one of the book shelves. She personally enjoyed reading books, especially because her father was an author himself.

At other high schools, she may be seen as a bookworm and a nerd. But at Victorious High School, things were different. This school was known for its high grades and its low rate of bullying and discrimination occuring on the school grounds. That was one trait the school was proud to be known as. However, Minhee was on the shy side. All the students in her classroom respected her and occasionally attempted to invite her to shop with them at the mall or go get something good to eat, but she would kindly reject them. They figured she was busy, since she was one of the school's top students, and no hard feelings were attached on either sides.

There was one person who wouldn't let her reject him like that. Being stubborn, Luhan would insist that she could not say no. Eventually, even Minhee had to give in.

Luhan was one of the few transfer students of the Victorious High School. There was another branch in China where he used to live, and his father was the prinicpal. For that, he did occasionally get some special treatment here in Korea, but he mainly received that treatment because of his good looks, kind personality, and high grades. 

Luhan first met Minhee when he first transferred. Minhee preferred to sit near the back, and because there was an uneven number of students in Class 2-2, she did not have a seat partner. However, when Luhan came, the teacher placed him besides her. Since then, Luhan took interest in the kind, yet reserved student named Go Minhee.

Every day, he would observe her. He noticed she was very studious, as proved by her high grades, but that's not the only reason the students all took a liking towards her. She was very nice and respectful, and she was considered one of the prettiest girls in their class. For that reason, all the girls wanted to befriend her, and all the guys wanted her to notice them. However, she did not like attention and failed to notice the secret attention she was always receiving.

Day by day, Luhan would try to get to know her. Sometimes, he would have to pester her to get her to answer, but usually she did. He found out about her father's job, learned that she was the top student in the class, and that she lived near him. And slowly, Luhan found it amusing to find something new about her. It was like a daily game, where he had to uncover the traits that make up this girl named Go Minhee.

In the library during lunch, Luhan also was with her. As he sat across from her, he was watching her as she was intently reading the book. He smiled whenever her facial expressions slightly changed. She would give a small part when something sad happened, and the sides of her lips would twich upwards when something good happened.

Finally, Minhee put the book down and looked up.

"Oh, you're still here," Minhee said, just a bit shocked.

Luhan gave her a smile. "Yup. I was waiting for you." He was a bit disheartened when she showed no signs of blushing but seemed rather unaffected by his words. Any other girl would notice the implied meaning behind his words, but the oblivious Minhee didn't.

"I see. Well, you should go get something to eat," she replied.

Luhan replied, "You should too. Let's go together."

Minhee's eyebrows pinched in as she shook her head. "No, it's fine. You're popular at this school. I don't want the attention of being seen around you."

He chuckled, hearing her response. If only you knew how popular you are at this school, he thought to himself. Outloud, he said, "You won't. Let's go, Minhee. I'm hungry."

She felt a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter