Hidden Love ♡ -- for fattypandi

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Ashley Lin (fattypandi)

Teen Top's Lee Byunghun/L.Joe

BG Music: 사랑하고 싶어/I Wanna Love by Teen Top

"Aish! He didn't talk to me again!" Jessica said, annoyed.

Ashley just rolled her eyes. "You're too obsessed with trying to get noticed by him. Aigoo, he's not the only guy out there. You have Chanhee Oppa, who sweetly confessed to you by serenading you with flowers. Then there's Ricky, who was willing to take most of his time to follow you, keep you company, and tutor you. And there's CAP Oppa! Who bought you that expensive designer brand bag for your birthday. You still have a lot of options."

Jessica waved her hands in the air. "Not interested."

Ashley just scoffed. She knew that her friend secretly had feelings for Chanhee. "I don't know what to do with you. I personally think you look good with Chanhee Oppa. He's so nice and sweet!"

"But he's not L.Joe!" her friend replied.

Ashley threw her hands in the air. "I give up!"

The bell rang, ending their short talk during break.

"Let's go to math," Ashley said. With that, the two best friends walked off. They made sure to wave and say hi to all the people they passed by. Jessica loved the attention they received because of their popularity, but Ashley hated it. She just waved out of friendliness, and this trait made her slightly more popular and more liked by the students at the school. She was the school's angel, and everyone loved her. But she would never walk away from her best friend. Even though the two of them were pretty different in their opinions of all things, they were the bestest friends ever. They were the typical, loyal best friends. Everyone knew they were inseparatable.

The two best friends walked into their math class. They were in a pretty high math class, which proved that they weren't popular for their outer appearance only. Sure, they had the looks. But in addition to that, they had the brains, the kindness, and the money. However, they were befriended more by others because of their kindness. They sat down in their respective seats, which were right next to each other. L.Joe sat right behind Ashley.

Jessica tried one more time to get his attention. "L.Joe oppa! You still didn't tell me how your weekend was. Did you have a lot of fun?" She desperately tried anything to get a conversation started.

"I guess," L.Joe shyly said. Jessica was disappointed by the lack of willingness in his words. It seemed as if he didn't want to talk to her. However, L.Joe was just shy in front of people he didn't know that well. Ashley secretly laughed behind her hands, making sure Jessica didn't see. If only she knew, she thought.

The rest of the school hours passed by, and it was finally time to go home. Ashley excitedly got out of her seat in the last class she had. She met up with Jessica at the school's gate.

"Are you doing anything after school?" Jessica asked.

Ashley shook her head. "Nothing really."

Jessica grew suspicious. "Your secret boyfriend's coming today, huh?"

"..Maybe," Ashley said with a small smile.

"I really want to know who he is! Why won't you tell me?" Jessica whined.

Ashley chuckled. "I hope it really is okay for me to tell you. I'll tell you soon, Jess. Bye! Have fun with Chanhee Oppa!" She walked away.

"Chanhee oppa?" Jessica said to herself before looking around. She spotted Chanhee behind her, and he seemed to wait for her. Oh, he was waiting for me to finish talking to Ashley, she thought. Something inside her fluttered, but she didn't want to admit it. She knew she started liking Chanhee after he sang for her, but she was afraid of getting into a relationship. That's why she kept 'going after' L.Joe, someone who would never return her 'feelings' that were fake. "Were you waiting for me, Chanhee Oppa?" she asked.

 

Ashley walked towards her pretty large ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter