Not Real ♡ -- kpoploveerxoxo

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Riyeon (kpoploveerxoxo)

BTS's Jeon Jungkook

BG Music: So 4 More by BTS

Girls squealed as Jungkook walked by in the hallway of Seoul High School and checked them out. He had one hand in his front pocket, and he was messing with his hair. He was annoyed by their annoying high-pitched screams. He was admired for his good looks, his brain, and his singing and dancing abilities.

He continued walking and reached his classroom. He was never early, unless he was in the mood to flirt with some girls. He went to his usual seat in the back corner, where he could see all the girls in the room during class. He sat in his chair and threw his backpack on his table.

Then, Yoomi came, pushed his backpack to the side, and sat on his table. Yoomi was popular, and she was gorgeous. She had the body of a model, and the face of an idol. With the perfect S-line, all the guys would bow down at her feet just to receive her attention, but she would just push them away. She thought that the only guy that matched her standards was the hottest guy at school, Jungkook.

"Hey, Oppa." Yoomi looked down at Jungkook with a seductive stare.

"Hey," Jungkook said.

Yoomi, being the daring person she was, grabbed Jungkook's hands and placed them on her waist. She then leaned down to meet his eyes, showing off her impressive cleavage. She put both of her hands on either side of his face and pulled him to her. She crashed her lips onto his.

Jungkook, who was always amused by her boldness, just pulled her closer and kissed her back. Yoomi's hands left Jungkook's face and her fingers tangled themselves in Jungkook's dark brown hair.

The students around them looked at them, some in disgust, but many in envy. All the guys wanted to be able to touch Yoomi's gorgeous body like that, and all the girls wanted to be touched and kissed by Jungkook like that.

The bell then rang, interrupting their make out session. Jungkook pulled away and looked out the class window, not even giving Yoomi another glance. He honestly didn't care about girls. He just liked the feeling of kissing someone. He liked the feeling of feeling superior. He liked the feeling of girls running after him. But deep down he knew what he really wanted; he wanted to find real love. But he would never admit it. So that why he was so disinterested in these girls. All they had were the looks but no brains. They were annoying. The only thing they were good for was to look at and make out with. That's it. So even with a bunch of girls around him, he felt empty.

Yoomi tried to get his attention again, asking him if he wanted to hang out after school. But Jungkook just ignored her, causing her to be upset and walk off to her desk. It was the same routine everyday.

Class began, and Jungkook naturally slouched in his chair. His friend, Jimin, came running in, late. Jimin apologized to the teacher and went to the seat right next to Jungkook.

"Hey, bro," Jimin said, holding out his fist. Jungkook fist pounded his friend.

"I heard about your make out sesh with the Hottie," Jimin said with a smirk.

Jungkook nodded. "It was nothing."

Jimin slapped his shoulder. "What do you mean by nothing? She's hot and she's got the body. What more can you ask for in a girl?"

But both knew that these were just shallow topics, and they honestly didn't care about them. Jimin was just like Jungkook. He wanted to feel what real love was like. But even though Jimin was also a player and made out with girls here and there just like Jungkook, everyone knew that he had feelings for Tiffany Hwang, one of the prettiest, but the most innocent girls at school. Jungkook didn't understand why Jimin wanted to like someone who wouldn't even kiss him for fun, but saved her 'first kiss' for someone 'special'. It made no sense to Jungkook. But she was popular because she was sweet, pretty, and was the school's 'Pink Princess'.

 

Class ended, and Jungkook and Jimin coolly walked out the doors. They walked towards the cafeteria, and along the way, Jungkook was touching girls' hairs and playing with them. Jimin was giving flirty smiles to every girl. Some things never change.

They got their lunches and sat down at their usual table. They met up with a few of their hyungs, who were all know Kingkas. Although a few were taken, they all were players some time in their life, just like Jungkook.

"Hey, Tiffany," Jimin said suavely as he sat besides her.

Tiffany just gave him an annoyed look. "It's Tiffany Noona," she corrected, before she resumed talking to her best friend, who was dating V.

Jungkook chuckled and ate his food. Occasionally, girls would stop by at their table and sit besides Jungkook. He would put his arm around their waists and continue eating.

After he finished eating, another girl came besides him. Jungkook placed his hands on her hips and kissed her. The girl clung onto him, not wanting him to let go and ignore her like he always does when he's done with the girls. The girl, feeling confident because Jungkook was kissing her for a while, made a daring move and slipped her hand under his school uniform to feel his six pack. Jungkook, shocked at the touch, pulled her away roughly.

"Go, and never touch me like that again," Jungkook spat.

The girl, shocked by his sudden harshness, scurried away.

"Don't you ever get sick of it?" V asked him.

Jungkook looked around, then nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, once you find out what love is, you won't regret it. It won't hurt to stop early," V suggested, being the experienced one.

Tiffany, wanting to change the topic to something they all could talk about, cleared . "So my cousin is transferring to this school! She's in your grade, Jungkook and Jimin. If you don't treat her well, I'm going to hunt you guys down! Especially if you make her feel uncomfortable!" Even though the two had a reputation for being players, Tiffany knew that they were the only ones she could trust to watch over her cousin. She knew that they were nice kids, only lonely at times, and they would stop right when they find out what love is, which is what happened to V. That's what everyone liked about Tiffany; she understood people.

Jimin gave her a smirk. "Does that mean if I tease your cousin, you'll be with me all the time?"

Tiffany smacked him on his shoulder. "Shut up."

 

Jimin and Tiffany continued bickering even when the bell rang. Jungkook walked off to his next class, which was the only class he didn't mind being early for: dance. He didn't even bother waiting for Jimin.

He walked to the dance room after changing into a t-shirt and sweatpants. Since the teacher didn't come yet, Jungkook began stretching and warming up on his own. Then, he his music from his phone, placed the phone on the piano in the corner of the room, and began to dance. When he danced, he felt free. It was the only time that he actually felt happy.

The other students came into the dance room wearing comfortable clothes to dance in. Everyone just stayed in the back of the room and left Jungkook alone to dance. He was amazing. Quietly, they whispered amongst themselves saying how good he was. The guys actually admit that none of them could be that good, and the girls quietly fangirled over how smoothly his body moved.

As Jungkook was dancing, V's words rang in his head.

"It won't hurt to stop early."

It made him think as he danced. The last beat of the song hit, and Jungkook did his last move. Just like a pro dancer, he stayed in the last position for a bit before sitting on the ground to rest. He was sweating and breathing hard.

Seeing that he was done, the other students clapped and began filling up the rest of the room.

"Wow, that was so good!" "You're so talented!" "You're so cool!" "Go be an idol!"

The students all made remarks, which Jungkook just ignored. He stood up and went to his bag to get a drink of water.

The teacher walked in just then. She was watching the whole time. "That was impressive, Jungkook."

"Thank you," Jungkook replied in between taking drinks of his water.

Jimin then walked in, late again, because he was walking Tiffany to class. He stole the water bottle from Jungkook's hands and took a drink.

Jungkook just looked at him. Jimin handed him back the water bottle, and Jungkook tossed it in his bag.

"Okay, class, let's get started!" the teacher said.

The dance class went on smoothly, and both of the boys enjoyed this class like always. Once the class was over, they changed back into their uniforms and went to their next class.

 

The next day, Jungkook didn't go to class early. He walked in with Jimin, who was sad that he couldn't walk Tiffany to class because she was at the office with her cousin.

Jungkook and Jimin walked to their seats in the back corner, and like usual, Jungkook tossed his backpack on the table and relaxed in his chair.

Today, a different girl walked over and sat on his table. She bent down, ready to kiss Jungkook, but he pushed her away. He roughly pulled her off his table and looked out the window. "Go."

"What's wrong? I thought we were doing well. We're dating, right? We kissed yesterday," the girl asked him.

Jungkook didn't even glance up. "I never liked anyone enough to date them."

The girl glared at him, and walked to her seat, hurt.

Jimin looked over at his friend in shock. "Woah, man. What was that about?"

Jungkook shrugged. "Not in the mood."

The bell rang, and the teacher walked in, ready to start the class. She began the lesson when the door opened.

"This is the new transfer student," a teacher on break said.

The classroom teacher nodded. "Alright, thanks." She looked at a few of the papers the other teacher handed her, and then set them on her table. "Okay, class! Starting today, we have a new student. Treat her well and make her feel welcomed. Come in."

A girl practically bounced into class. She stopped in front of the middle of the class and gave a little bow.

"Annyounghaseyo! I'm Hwang Riyeon. I just moved here last week! I love singing, and Tiffany Unni is my cousin! I hope we can all be close!" Riyeon brightly said.

Jungkook, who was looking out the window, turned to glance at who was speaking, and he froze. He looked at the new student. She was of average height (a little flat in his opinion), and she had long wavy brown hair that was clipped to the side with a cute bow. She had sky blue sneakers, and was cutely swaying side to side waiting for the teacher to say something.

Jungkook was confused. He never experienced what it felt like to feel attraction to someone without a gorgeous face or a gorgeous body at first sight. Riyeon wasn't gorgeous, but she had a decently pretty face. Riyeon smiled, showing her adorable eye smile, and Jungkook felt his heart flutter. What is this feeling, Jungkook wondered, confused.

Even the teacher was taken back by how cheerful she was. "Okay, Riyeon Haksaeng (Student). You can go sit in the second to last row by the window." The teacher pointed at the seat in front of Jungkook. Riyeon nodded and walked over to her new seat.

As she was walking, Jungkook felt a feeling he never felt before. He was nervous. Why am I nervous? I'm Jeon Jungkook, the hottest guy at school and the best kisser in town. I can even get gorgeous models to make out with me. He mentally scoffed and looked out the window again, but as Riyeon sat down in front of him, he found himself looking at her again and felt his heart beating quickly.

The teacher resumed her lesson, and Jungkook tried to calm his heart down. The lesson went on, and Jungkook couldn't concentrate on anything. Soon, the class was over, and the teacher left the class.

Just when Jungkook was about to get up, another girl came to his desk and sat on his lap. Before he could do anything, she pulled his face to hers and kissed her. Feeling drunk into the kiss, Jungkook held onto her waist and deepened the kiss. The girl began taking charge and slipped her tongue into his mouth. She was playing with Jungkook's tongue with hers, and Jungkook pulled her even closer. His naughty hands began to explore her body as well, feeling satisfied from the volume the girl had.

Riyeon looked back from the noise that Jungkook and the girl made as they were making out, and she looked at them in disgust. She then tapped Jimin's desk, waking him up.

"Hi, I'm Jimin," he said sleepily as he saw the face he didn't recognize.

Riyeon's eyes widened in recognition. "Oh, you're Jimin! Tiffany Unni told me a lot about you!"

Jimin's eyes widened, waking up immediately. "Tiffany Noona? She did?"

Riyeon nodded, and Jimin realized something. "You're her cousin, huh?" Jimin said excitedly.

"Yeah," Riyeon replied. She then leaned in close to his ear and whispered something. "Do they always do that? They're dating right?"

Jimin whispered back. "Nah, my friend there never dated anyone in his life."

Riyeon was even more disgusted. "So he makes out with her like...that?"

Jimin nodded. "He makes out with any girl with a hot body."

Riyeon's facial expression showed how appalled she was by Jungkook. She shuddered, and turned her attention back to Jimin. "You don't do that too...do you?"

Jimin looked around the room, avoiding her question.

Riyeon scoffed. "You guys are gross," Riyeon said, loudly this time. She then began packing her back to go to snack.

Jungkook heard her voice and it woke his senses up. He roughly pulled back from the girl and wiped his lips. The girl winked at him and sauntered away.

Jungkook stood up and faced Riyeon. "He-"

"Don't talk to me, you filthy player." Riyeon gave Jungkook and Jimin a look before walking out.

Jimin grabbed his backpack and ran after her. "Hey! Hey Riyeon! Wait! I can explain!"

Jungkook stood there, not sure why he felt so disgusted by his own self.

 

During lunch, Jimin sat besides Tiffany before Riyeon could sit next to her. So Riyeon had to sit next to Jungkook, taking up the usually empty seat that random girls would come to sit on to make out with Jungkook. She stayed as close to the edge of the lunch bench as possible to stay as far away from Jungkook as possible.

Apparently, Jimin talked to her and she got to know him better. He also promised he would never touch another girl again unless it was Tiffany, and Riyeon loosened up to him. But she still wanted to keep her distance from Jungkook after seeing the scene after class.

Jimin was making a joke, trying to make Tiffany notice him, but he failed because Tiffany just ignored him like he was an annoying pest. Riyeon began giggling seeing that.

Jungkook watched her face carefully the entire time she was talking to Jimin, and when he saw her giggle like that, a small smile appeared on his face. He tried to hide it before anyone saw him smiling, but Jimin caught it.

"Oh my god, he smiled. The Jungkook smiled, and it was because of Riyeon!" Jimin said.

Riyeon looked over at Jungkook and gave him a disgusted look. She then resumed talking to Jimin.

Why does she look like she's disgusted by me, like I'm some sort of monster? Jungkook thought.

Lunch passed by, and today, Jungkook and Jimin had vocal class instead of dance. Jungkook walked of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter