Effort ♡ -- for alexisccxx

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah Park (alexisccxx)

Park Jimin of Bangtan Boys

BG Music: 여기 봐 (Look Here) by Bangtan Boys

Minah stepped out of her house wearing her school uniform, and she had her backpack on. She was also carrying a load of textbooks in her arms, yet she still managed to skipped over to Jimin, who was waiting for her to walk with her to school.

"Aren't those books heavy?" Jimin asked.

Minah pouted. "Yeah, but seeing you gives me strength!"

Jimin smiled a little before taking her backpack and her books. Minah stopped him and tried to take her books back.

"You're carrying too much of my stuff. I don't want to use you like that," Minah confessed.

Jimin let her carry one book. "Just one. I can handle it. I don't go to the gym to show off; these guns gotta be useful for something, right?"

Minah slapped his shoulder with the one textbook he allowed her to carry. "This is showing off, you dork."

Jimin just shrugged. "Let's go, we'll be late. If I'm late one more time, Teacher Yi will kill me."

The two walked off to school, which was a one-mile walk from Minah's house. The two talked as they walked. Everything between them was still new to them, even if they have been dating for more than a year now.

They arrived at school, and they went to Minah's locker first so she could put down all of her heavy textbooks. Then, they went to Jimin's locker, where Minah found out that he had all of his textboks in his backpack just so he could carry all of her load. Minah felt bad, but Jimin assured her that he was fine.

The two walked to their first class, which they had together. They entered the class, but had to separate. Jimin's seat was near the back, while Minah sat in the middle of class with one of her close friends. Jimin tried to ask Teacher Yi to move their seats, but his already bad reputation for being late so many times made Teacher Yi not even consider his request. Poor kid.

The teacher walked in, making the class immediately quiet down. The class went on at a dreary pace, and Jimin was close to falling asleep at the end.

The bell finally rang, and Jimin sprung up from his seat. "Yes!" he cheered. He packed up his belongings before walking to Minah's seat.

"Hey," Minah said, before turning her attention back to her friend who was telling a story that happened to her over the weekend.

Jimin waited until they were finished, and finally Minah said goodbye to her friend before turning to Jimin. "Someone looks unhappy," she chuckled.

"Well, someone made me wait!" Jimin said, pretending to be upset.

Minah giggled before putting on her bag, picking up her book in her arm, and giving him a cute smile. "Sorry?"

Jimin stopped pretending and melted at her smile. "Let's go." He held out his hand, which Minah gladly took with her free hand.

They walked in the hallway to their next class, which was in the same building. The hallway was crowd with many students hussling to get to their next class on time. The couple's next class happened to be pretty close, so they walked at a relaxed pace.

The two were conversing, when one scrawny little student bumped into Jimin, ticking him off.

"Hey, you. Don't you see where you're going? You just bumped into me, and yet you walk off without a sorry? Yo-"

Minah cut Jimin off and gave the freigtened kid a quick bow and an apology. "Sorry about him. Don't mind what he said, and get to class quickly!"

The student loosened up and gave her a quick smile of thanks. He nervously said his apology to Jimin before rushing off to class.

Minah turned to Jimin and crossed her arms. "Jimin."

Jimin looked around before pointing at himself. "Me?"

Minah rolled her eyes. "I'm being serious right now."

"I am too."

Minah sighed. "That wasn't nice giving him attitude. He was just trying to get to class on time, and he couldn't see where he was going."

Jimin scoffed. "That kid must be blind then."

Minah groaned. "You're not getting the point. Did you see him? 'That kid' was terrified of you. He was ready to say sorry before you made a whole speech about how important you are. That wasn't nice."

"He deserved it," Jimin said childishly.

Minah gave him a look of disappointment before walking off to her class without him. 

Jimin ran a little to catch up with her, but she kept storming off. Sometimes, she was just fed up with the way he can be so rude to others. That was one reason why she was hesitant to start liking him, but eventually feelings overruled her worried thoughts. But it was at times like this where she couldn't handle him.

She went into her classroom, which Jimin couldn't enter because the bell had rung. He walked off to his own class with a sigh.

When Jimin, who used to be the bully of the school, had confessed to Minah, he knew that he needed to change. Everyone around him secretly wished he would stop being such a heartless bully, and they knew that the nice Minah would do a perfect job at changing him. It definitely worked, because it has been a long time since he had last bullied someone, but at times like this, his attitude would slip and he would go back to his old ways.

But he definitely was changing. He would even find himself to feel guilty whenever he hurt someone's feelings, unlike him feeling satisfied that he had power over them like he did before. And today, he knew that he would have to do something cool off Minah's anger at him. He tapped his pencil in class as he thought about how he should apologize.

The time passed, and the class finally came to an end. Just like any other day, Jimin bolted out of class and waiting in front of Minah's classroom door for her to come out. When he spotted her, he walked over to her and walked with her to her locker. Minah was giving him the cold shoulder though.

"Minah," Jimin called out. Minah ignored him and continued walking.

Jimin grabbed her arm and stopped her from walking, which forced her to look at him. "What?" she asked.

"Sorry about....you know... earlier. I know that you want me to become nicer and all, but I sometimes can't help it. I'll try harder, so forgive me please?" Jimin rubbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter