Reunited ♡ -- for xw00hyunieex

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Minyoung (xw00hyunieex)

Nam Woohyun of Infinite

BG Music: 함께 (Together) by Infinite

Minyoung sighed. It was another boring day of winter break, and she had no plans for the day. Her parents were at work, being the workaholics they were, and her brother was over at his friend's house. Her best friend Somi went on a mother-daughter bonding date at the mall, and Minyoung felt that it would be uncomfortable to include herself into the plan.

Another sigh escaped her lips as she was laying stomach down on her bed, browsing through her phone. Minyoung did have a boyfriend, and so did Somi, but their boyfriends were away at the moment.

In reality, their boyfriends were famous Kpop singers and were in a worldwide famous band called Infinite. They were going on their second world tour, and this time, it was to last for a full year. Minyoung missed her boyfriend, but she knew that dating an idol had its limits. They couldn't go on many dates because he would always be so busy. They couldn't enjoy going out in the public because their plans would get ruined when someone noticed him. However, she was willing to give all that up, just if it meant that she could stay with him, in secret.

However, she did feel lonely. After all, it was winter break, and today was Christmas Eve, which meant that Christmas was tomorrow. She knew this was coming, but she secretly wished that she didn't have to spend another Christmas alone.

She sighed for the third time in a row before going down to make herself breakfast so she could munch on something while catching up on a couple TV shows that she was behind on.

All day, she tried to busy herself with random things to do. She cleaned her room, organized her closet, rearranged the living room, and thought of what to wear for Christmas. Her family was meeting up with a couple of relatives for the special day, and she wanted to make sure to look extra nice.

It was finally noon, and she made herself spicy rice cake, which was her favorite. She brought the entire pan (which was pretty steep for a pan but not steep enough to be a pot) full of spicy rice cake to the coffee table in front of the couch. She continued to watch a new drama she found as she gulfed down all the food she had made. Satisfied with her meal, she went to the kitchen, did the dishes, and returned to the couch.

Without her knowing it, she had finished the entire drama, which already had eight episodes out, which meant that she had spent the past eight hours straight watching drama. She looked at the coffee table to see it covered with empty bags of chips and crackers that she had unknowingly consumed while being so immersed into the drama. She chuckled to herself, but was proud that she had successfully wasted all that time.

She glanced over at the clock and was delighted to see that it was finally ten o'clock. Two hours until Christmas! she happily thought. Then, she began to wonder where her family was. Normally, her parents would come home at nine by the latest, and her brother would never miss a meal at home. She shrugged, assuming that her parents probably had extra work to get done, and her brother was just caught up playing games and lost track of time.

Too full from all the snacks that she had eaten, she decided to skip dinner. She was going to stuff herself tomorrow anyways at her grandma's house. Grandma always makes way too much food for us to eat, Minyoung said with a chuckle. She could n't wait to see her sweet grandma and all of her cousins, aunts, and uncles tomorrow when they have their family gathering. With a smile, she began to clean up the mess she had made before watching one more episode of that drama she had started.

Without her knowing, another two hours had passed, meaning it was Christmas! But Minyoung was too into her drama to realize that the time had already reached midnight. Just then, the doorbell rung.

"Mom? Dad? Minjae?" she called out, with her eyes focused on the drama.

The door bell kept ringing, and there was no sound of voices coming from the other side of the door. Not wanting to get up from the couch, she waited it out for a few more minutes, only to realize that the visitor wasn't going to stop ringing the door bell until she came. I guess it's not Mom or Dad, she wondered. Maybe Minjae forgot his keys at home.

Minyoung sighed and turned off the TV, vowing to return and watch the rest of the drama after Christmas was over. She walked towards the door, only to pass by a mirror that was hanging on the shoe closet wall. She quickly fixed up her hair, just in case. She laughed at her outfit, realizing she was wearing a red hoodie with long, navy blue Christmas pajamas. Oh well, she thought before she finally went to the door and opened it without even bothering to see who had come.

She opened the door widely, only to reveal a large, white teddy bear that was as big as she was.

"Awh, this is so cute!" she squealed. She reached out to touch it when someone behind the teddy bear moved it aside to reveal themselves.

"Surprise!" the body's owner said.

Minyoung's eyes widened. "Oppa!" She ran to hug the last person she thought would be at the door. "I can't believe you're here."

"I wouldn't miss Christmas with my Minnie for anything," the male's voice confessed.

With her arms still around his waist, Minyoung look up with sparkling eyes at her boyfriend. He was none other than the famous, greasy heart prince of Infinite, Nam Woohyun.

Woohyun reached out to tweak her nose in affection. "Merry Christmas, Minnie. Can I come in now?"

Minyoung hurriedly let go of him and motioned him in. "Come inside! You'll catch a cold if you're out for too long in thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter