Safely Sick ♡ -- for hanxiaoyi

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shirli (hanxiaoyi)

Beast's Yong Junhyung

BG Music: Caffeine by Yong Junhyung (ft. Yoseob)

Shirli sighed as she slammed down her palm onto her phone on the vanity to her right, grabbing it at once and quickly pressing the 'dismiss' button. Dropping it back on the vanity, she sighed and finally dared to open an eye-boogered pupil to peer outside through the slit of her white curtains, although reluctant to let go of sleep. The sky was murky and gray with the pitter-patter of raindrops falling against her window. Shirli didn't hate it, no - she actually thanked God for the weather inwardly as it somewhat aided her mind's journey to stability with the calm, unchanging demeanor of the weather.

Both her mind and body, yes, were unstable.

The nineteen year old sneezed violently before laying back down onto her bed, groaning with distaste as she realized that the minor cold yesterday night had now taken control of all her senses, even giving her a fever.

How nice.

And last night...

"Ugh," Shirli moaned, not even wanting to think about it.

"Junhyung-ah," Shirli called, "You can't always tell the children to come to me. If they do something wrong, then you have to scold them at times, too," she turned to face him, "Then how do you think they're ever going to grow up? They'll only adapt a fear of adults."

Junhyung ignored her lecture and continued to fold the laundry the daycare worker had left them to finish. Shirli ignored his silence and continued.

"We didn't choose to work at a childhood daycare for no reason," she recalled, trying to revive his memories, "Remember? We promised each other that we would run one together, right?"

Junhyung muttered something under his breath that Shirli couldn't quite catch and she came closer. He turned to her.

"You just pulled me into your hopeless dream."

Her eyes widened.

"My grades are nowhere as amazing as yours. Professors always yell at me, because I'm unable to understand what they're trying to teach. I'm already in danger of not even receiving my degree at such a prestigious university. What are you even thinking? What am I doing here?"

And then he walked out.

It always happening to be her fault in the end. Not that she was denying it or anything.

She agreed with his perspective. It se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter