Fourth ♡ -- FaiSeop

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Yuni (FaiSeop)

Teen Top's Lee Chanhee (Chunji)

BG Music: Girlfriend by Teen Top

The Teen Top guys and the four girls, which included Shin Yuni, were childhood friends that were all extremely close. But eventually, three couples were made along the ten years that they knew each other. The ten were always together and they didn't mind, because whenever all ten of them were there, they all had a blast.

They all were over at CAP's house. After watching a few movies, the ten sat in a circle as they played friendly game of Truth or dare. They used a bottle as the spinner.

"It landed on Jo Miyoung!" Ricky said gleefully. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Miyoung said with a smirk.

"I dare you to go kiss CAP Hyung!" Ricky said.

Immediately, L.Joe stood up and hit Ricky. Hard. "That's my girlfriend you're talking to," he said with a glare.

Ricky held his hand up in defense. "Alright alright. I dare you to kiss L.Joe hyung," he said in a small, defeated voice.

"That's easy," Miyoung said with a smile. She was already sitting besides L.Joe anyways. She leaned over and L.Joe met her in the middle as their lips made contact. L.Joe got lost in the sweet taste of his girlfriend's lips, and he unconsciously pulled her in closer and deepened the kiss.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH THIS IS MY HOUSE GUYS. NO PDA IN HERE," CAP yelled and threw a pillow he was hugging at them.

L.Joe pulled away and winked at his girlfriend. "I'm addicted to your lips."

The rest of the guys gagged at L.Joe before they urged the next person to begin quickly, wanting to get their mind off of what L.Joe just said.

Miyoung spun the bottle, and it landed on Ricky. "Truth or dare?" she asked.

Without thinking, Ricky blurted out, "Dare."

"Revenge!" Miyoung said with a smile.

Ricky's eyes widened. "Oh no! No no I choose truth! I choose truth!"

"Too late," L.Joe smirked.

"I dare you to piggy back ride Jiyoon-" Miyoung said as she pointed to Ricky's girlfriend.

"Oh that's easy!" Ricky said, cutting her off as he stood up.

"You didn't let me finish. I dare you to piggy back ride Jiyoon... and do one hundred squats," she said victoriously.

Ricky's jaws dropped. "ONE HUNDRED??? Noona! That's too much!" he complained.

"Fine, fifty," L.Joe said.

Ricky groaned. "Alright." Jiyoon hopped on his back and he began squatting. "One... Two... Three..."

The rest laughed as Ricky's pace slowed down and sweat began to roll down his forehead. Finally, after a few minutes, he was almost done.

"Forty-eight... Forty-nine... Fifty!" He dropped Jiyoon and collapsed to the ground. Luckily, Changjo and CAP were sitting near Jiyoon, and they caught her before she fell harshly onto the ground.

Jiyoon sat down and patted Ricky's sweaty hair. "Good job, Ricky Oppa."

"Ehh," Ricky panted out, lacking any strength to speak.

"Spin the bottle, Ricky!" the guys yelled.

"I'll do it for him," Jiyoon volunteered. She spun it, and it landed on Changjo.

"Truth or dare, Changjo?" Jiyoon asked.

"Truth," Changjo chose.

Jiyoon thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter