Revealed ♡ -- for dk98912

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dk98912 (DanNi Kang)

Shinee's Lee Taemin

View by Shinee

"Shinee's new song is so amazing!"

"Did you see that move? Taemin is totally the dance machine!"

"No one can beat Jonghyun's high note! He's the best! I bet he's so cool in real life!"

DanNi chuckled as she heard the girls at her school fangirl over the hottest boy group these days. They just came out with their song 'View' and the entire female population at her high school was obsessed.

If only they knew how dorky the real Shinee was, DanNi chuckled. She walked into her classroom, feeling proud of her idol boyfriend.

DanNi Kang, the school's top student, was secretly dating the main dancer in the popular boy group, Shinee. She was dating THE Lee Taemin, and no one at this school had a clue.

Honestly, DanNi had no intentions on telling anyone, even her closest friend. She thought there was no point, because she figured all the Shawol fans at this school would be heartbroken whenever they saw her at their own school. Also, she knew that it wouldn't be a good idea because whenever an idol gets caught up in rumors or scandals, it often ended up in a negative way. But she was fine with keeping everything a secret. She didn't want Taemin to go through a hard time, so she respected his decision in choosing to keep this relationship a secret.

DanNi sat down and got ready to take notes during the lesson, not knowing what surprise was waiting for her after school.

 

"OMG isn't that Lee Taemin?" 

"From Shinee?"

"AHHHH! NO WAY!"

The entire girl population at the school came running out to greet their favorite artist. No one knew why he was here, but they didn't care because he was at their school. It was a dream come true for many of them, and they all crowded around him as he began walking towards the school.

"Anyone know where Room 3-2 is?" Taemin asked, looking to see if anyone would know where he wanted to go.

"It's that way!" the entire crowd yelled, all of them pointing in the same direction.

Taemin chuckled. "Ah, thank you. Now if you all would excuse me, I have to go find my girl." Taemin gave them all a quick smile before running from the crowd in the direction of Room 3-2 while all of them stood in shock, trying to process what he meant by 'my girl'.

"Who's 'My girl'?"

"Taemin has a girlfriend?"

"She goes to this school?"

Questions spread throughout the crowd, all of them shocked by the news as Taemin successfully found his way to Room 3-2 where DanNi was.

"I'm looking for Kang DanNi?" Taemin said as he entered the classroom.

DanNi, who was putting her books away in her locker, looked up.

"Ye-" she dropped her books in shock. "T-taemin Oppa, why are you here?"

"Why, I came for you, DanNi," Taemin said with a playful smirk. "Didn't you want to see me?"

"But- I- Yo- W-what are you doing here?" DanNi said, stuttering as she looked around. The remaining students in the class were whispering to each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter