Marry Your Daughter ♡ -- DivineDionne

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Chaerin (DivineDionne)

EXO's Kim Joonmyun (Suho)

BG Music: Marry Your Daughter

Joonmyun sighed. Today's the day. What if something goes wrong? What if I stutter? What if I make him not like me? Endless 'What if's and worries filled his mind. But he knew that he had to do it. He knew that if everything went well, all this trouble to get it perfect would be worth it. This motivation kept him going, and he was able to plan everything perfectly.

After planning out what he was going to do, he called someone. "Abeonim, would it be alright if we meet? I would like to ask you something," Joonmyun politely said, slightly hesitant as he said it.

"Oh, Joonmyun ah! Of course. When should we meet?" the person on the other side of the line said.

"Any time that works for you, Abeonim," Joonmyun said.

"I'm free after five on Saturday. How about seven at night?"

Joonmyun nodded, even though the other person can't see it. "Yes, of course."

"Let's meet then."

"Yes, thank you, Abeonim. Ahnnyeounghi geseyo! (Polite way to say goodbye)," Joonmyun said.

"Eung, alright."

Joonmyun sighed when the phone call ended. Okay, I got the time done. Just need to find some place to eat and book a reservation. He got to work to find a good place.

 

Saturday night finally came, and Joonmyun was dressing up in nice clothes for this important event. He wore a button up without a tie, so that he wouldn't over do it. He wore dark jeans that gave off the dress pants vibe but they were just plain old jeans. He wore his new shoes and combed his hair. He put on cologne and made sure his clothes were nice and clean looking. Once done, he left for the restaurant. He sat down at the table and waited until the person he was waiting for had come.

When he saw the person he was waiting for, he immediately stood up and walked to him. He guided the person to the table and the two sat down. They had ordered their food and talked until the food came out a few minutes later. Joonmyun began to eat after the person he was dining with, who was long his elder, had already taken a bite.

"So, why did you ask to talk to me, Joonmyun ah?"

He looked at the person in front of him. He was a middle aged man who was the owner of a successful company. The company wasn't well known like Samsung or LG, but a lot of money came into the company. This man was important; his decision would decide the future of Joonmyun's life. He was the father of Choi Chaerin, who was Joonmyun's three year girlfriend that he loved so much. He took a deep breath. This is it. "Abeonim, I have been dating your daughter for three years now, and I decided it was time. I would like to marry your daughter."

Mr. Choi, who was otherwise known as Choi Siwon, tried to keep a straight face. He was overwhelmed with so many different emotions, from joy, excitement, and relief to worry, fear, unwillingness. He knew he had to compose his facial expressions. "You said you had a stable, fixed job now, am I correct? What is your occupation again?"

"Yes, you are, Abeonim," Joonmyun said. "And I am a doctor."

"Yes, of course. How could I forget. My wife was super happy when she found out that her daughter was dating a talented doctor," Mr. Choi, and the two chuckled.

"Before you ask me any more questions, I want to tell you my reason. I know that she is the one for me. Abeonim, no one has ever made me feel this happy before. Your daughter is such a kindhearted and caring person. I sometimes even question if I am worthy of someone like her. You have raised her so well. But one thought overpowers anything else. I want to marry her. I don't want to look at anyone else. I am, and I have been long ready to only look at your daughter," Joonmyun said, hoping for the best of things.

"You fell for my daughter pretty hard, I see," Mr. Choi said with a smile. "Are you ready to marry her?"

Confidently, Joonmyun nodded. "I am. I have ordered the ring and I have picked it up right before meeting you. I am ready, Abeonim. I am ready to see your beautiful daughter walking down the aisle in a white. But Abeonim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter