Finally ♡ -- Lexxiluvkpop

you're my angel, my only cover girl ♡ | scenario shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

im jaebum (jb) of got7

good by got7

Today's the day. She's coming back, Jaebum thought excitedly as he got ready for the first day of school. He was already done getting ready when his mother popped her head into the doorway, only to be surprised by the sudden drastic change in her usually lazy son.

"What are you doing up so early! You're never awake until I have to drag you out of bed," Mrs. Im said.

Jaebum chuckled. "I have to go to school early today, Mom. See you after school!" He grabbed his backpack and bolted out the door, leaving Mrs. Im at lost for words.

Jaebum couldn't stop smiling as he practically bounced to school in anticipation. I wonder if she looks different now, he thought with a fluttering heart. He was so nervous, yet so excited at the same time. He was worried about how she was like now, but he had trust that she wouldn't change.

 

The bell rang, which caused a few students to rush into the classroom and go to their seats before the teacher noticed.

"Okay, class. A new student is joining our classroom - or should I say rejoining," the teacher chuckled. "Welcome back, Jung Eunbi."

Whispers spread throughout the classroom as a familiar figure stepped into the room with a slightly nervous expression on her face. She was worried about how school was like. After all, she had left during the first few months of her first year in high school. She had barely gotten accustomed to her new setting when her mom brought her the sudden news that she was going to study abroad in the states. Sadly, she had to depart from her close friends that she had known since elementary school, and she had to miss out on all the high school experiences with her fellow classmates. However, her mom had kept her promise and let her return for the last year of high school.

"Hello, I'm Jung Eunbi. Please treat me well," she said.

"We missed you, Eunbi!" her best friend (who still kept in contact with her for the past two years) yelled.

Eunbi shot an embarassed, yet thankful look to Nayoung.

"You can sit it the back for now. We're an odd number, but we'll get you a partner as soon as possible," the teacher said.

Eunbi nodded. As she walked to the back, the students greeted her, all welcoming her back. She took a seat, which happened to be right behind Jaebum's seat.

Jaebum turned around to face her. "Did you miss me?" he said jokingly.

Eunbi put a look of disgust on her face, but that quickly turned into a face of laughter. "Of course I did."

Jaebum tried to hide his smile, but he failed, so he decided to turn around and face forward again. However, with Eunbi so close to him after so long, he felt like his rapidly beating heart would explode out of his chest. When the bell rang, signalling that it was time for lunch, he turned to face her once again.

"Check your locker," he said, before he left the class.

Confused at why he would tell her to do so, she stood up from her desk and walked over to the lockers located at the back of the classroom. She carefully opened her locker, only to be surprised from what was inside. She pulled out a small gift box that had a little note attached to it. It read: 'Welcome Back to Korea', and Eunbi immediately recognized that it was Jaebum's handwriting. Old memories flooded her head.

 

The two had lived in the same street ever since they were young, so they knew each other for a long time. Jaebum would always , and that would even make sensitive little Jung Eunbi cry at times. But being the kind-hearted Im Jaebum, he would always make it up to her by buying her a present. Sometimes, he would get her her favorite candy. Other times, he would buy her a small stuffed animal, which were her favorite toys. Once seeing the thoughtful gift in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter