71 Reasons

Kiss or Kill

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?” Jung Kook eyed V in a deadly manner.

He had just heard that their company had arranged for them to have a new composer.

They had heard about B.A.P’s popularity and they figured that if they could get the same composer who helped build B.A.P’s popularity, the composer could do the same for them.

The whole thing had been V’s idea and he had given the tip to the company.

He had wanted to arrange one meeting where you and Jung Kook would have to meet.

He couldn’t stand the two of you to continue to have your lyric wars and not being able to tell each other your true thoughts face to face.

V didn’t back down at Jung Kook’s raging actions, “I did you both a favor.”

“How is this a favor?” Jung Kook asked, his fists tightening, “This isn’t beneficial to me or Yujin at all! What is your problem?”

Jung Kook stepped forward and shoved V backwards. That caused the rest of the members of BTS to stand up.

“Jeon Jung Kook,” Nam Joon warned, “Don’t push your limits.”

Jung Kook scoffed and eyed V, “You should be telling that to him. He’s the one who had to go and into other peoples’ businesses!”

Jin crossed his arms, “Yah, maknae! Are you really that stupid? What are you getting so mad about? This is Yujin we’re talking about. Don’t you care for her? You should be glad that you even get another chance to meet with her again!”

“Just because you are unable to meet with Yuki when you want to doesn’t mean that I should be grateful to meet Yujin,” Jung Kook retorted, “I don’t need to meet with a girl like her.”

That was when V had had enough, “What is wrong with you? What did Yujin ever do to you? Huh? Tell me because I want to know what she had done to deserve all your crap.”

“V, calm down,” Jimin went over and patted his back, “Jung Kook has always been like this. It’s hard for him to trust again after he thinks he has been betrayed, forgotten or something.”

Suga nodded, “Jung Kook, you need to deal with that aggressive and cold personality of yours. You’ll only hurt yourself in the end.”

Jung Kook couldn’t believe his ears. Everyone was defending you and you were the one that had completely disregarded him at the hospital.

“She broke my heart!” Jung Kook finally shouted, “She broke it again and again. At first, she rejected me, then she tried to protect me. Afterwards, she completely disregarded me. Do you know what it feels like to be let down, then gain hope, and then let your hope shatter?"

Jung Kook's words made the boys want to laugh. It was ridiculous. It sounded like something a kid who was not mature enough would say.

A maknae really behaves like a maknae.

J-Hope raised an eyebrow at the maknae, “That’s what you’ve been so upset about? Have you ever taken a moment to think about how Yujin feels?”

“She doesn’t feel anything,” Jung Kook replied, “She’s much more cold-hearted than me. When I rejected her, she didn’t even show a single form of expression. She doesn’t care about me at all, you know?”

That made V snap, “STOP BEING SO ING SELFISH. You are a serious bastard if you haven’t realized. Yujin’s heart is bigger than you can ever imagine and warmer than yours by a million times. You’re so caught up with her not visiting you at your room and being heartbroken that you didn’t even realize you had hurt her so much more.”

“…What are you talking about?” Jung Kook asked, slowly and cautiously – he had never seen V so angry before.

“Lee Yujin, that idiot girl, was having medical treatment! Her Grandfather had messed up her bodily functions so she was getting a ing blood transfusion. Did you really think I was going to leave her alone? Yuki was her best friend and she was teaching Reita to sing and play the bass better so of course they stayed with her!” V finally was able to blurt out everything that he was unable to say before, “And you Jung Kook – how could you? Did you know the moment you rejected her was the moment she finally realized her feelings toward you?”

That made Jung Kook’s heart freeze. You had received a blood transfusion?

He couldn’t and didn’t want to believe his ears.

Was it really all true?

The reason you didn't visit him was because you were unable to do so due to your medical treatment for the bettering of your health?

Did he really push away the one girl who had actually cared about him?

“Yujin…” he whispered in horror.

What had he done?

V took one last deep breath, “A year and a half ago, on the day you removed yourself from Yujin’s life was the also the day Yujin realized she had always loved you.”

Jung Kook didn't want to hear anymore.

He was really an idiot.