31 Recollection

Kiss or Kill

You and V created a plan of sorts together.

After remembering that Jin had saved Yuki before, you realized that pulling this off may not be as hard as the two of you thought.

Even without actual confirmation, for someone to run off and save a girl meant that in some way, one cared about the other. If that was the case, you two could even be, possibly, playing cupid.

After texting Yuki about what you had planned to do – You were going to stay away from her to protect her while handing the role of a guardian and protector to Jin. She absolutely hated the idea at first, but you told her it was the only solution.

After a few minutes, Yuki finally agreed to your proposal, though reluctantly.

Though it was weird for the two of you to come up with something like this without consulting either Yuki or Jin first, you were sure you could handle Yuki and V was sure he could handle Jin.

Just like that, the plan was sealed.

You had headed for home afterwards feeling a huge burden lift off your shoulders. Your problem was solved and you were extremely thankful for it.

However, as you approached your house, all your problems came back in an instant.

How did they even find you here?

At the front door was the six B.A.P boys. Each of them seemed to be lounging on your front porch as if it were their house. Shaking your head, you arrived at the front door, arms crossed.

"Yujin!" they said as you came towards them, causing them to stand up.

Eyebrow raised, you asked them immediately, "What are you doing here?"

"There were some stuff we wanted to clear up," Yongguk stated as he came forward, "You know. About the past."

The past?

"The past is the past. It has already happened. There's nothing you need to know," you claimed, then you headed for your door, walking pass them to open your door.

"What about your grandfather?" Daehyun immediately blurted out, "Don't you want to know what happened to him?"

The mention of your grandfather made you freeze. You hadn't heard anything about him for years because you had ran away from the incident.

You gritted your teeth and spun around, "Don't mention him in front of me. You know what he did. You know what I have been through. You know. You know. You know. Well, I don't want to know. So please, just go."

"Fine," Youngjae stated, his voice suddenly really quiet and dark, "We won't talk about it, but at least realize that you have no idea what we've been through either."

Since you ran away from B.A.P and everything involving them a lot time ago, you really didn't know that much about them anymore. You used to be close friends.

They had helped you through more than anyone could ever imagine.

They were like your own personal guardian angels.

Even that was an understatement. You had been through complete hell with them and they were able to help you to your feet.

Suddenly, you felt guilty.

Slowly turning around, you glanced up at them, "I-I'm sorry."

"Hey," Zelo came forward and placed his hand on your shoulder, "It's alright. We all know your life hasn't exactly been ideal. We get it if you want to forget all about it. It's just that..."

He paused and the two of you met eyes, "Just what?"

"We were really worried when you disappeared without a word," he finished, "You vanished without a trace."

You looked down again. You recalled the happenings of the last night you had with B.A.P and you started to reminisce the old times. It was always fun hanging around them and all the things you all had done together.

"If it makes you feel any better," Himchan smiled and began to say, "We did finish the last task you gave us."

His words jogged your memory. It brought one last question to your mind because you weren't so sure they did. There was doubt within your mind.

"Are you sure?" you questioned, furrowing your eyebrows.

They all nodded simultaneously while your hands slowly made their way to the middle of your chest where a necklace pendant would usually hang.

"We got rid of the silver cross. You are our first leader, The Black Butterfly, after all."