08 The Bangtan Fan Club

Kiss or Kill

You weren’t sure why thing turned out this way, but it did.

The Kingkas of the school had almost disregarded everything you had said yesterday regarding Yuki’s safety, Jung Kook’s days off, and keeping the incident a secret.

Jung Kook was in school.

The Kingkas greeted you in the hallway – which they have never done to any other student of the school.

The Fan Club had dubbed you a problem that needed to be exterminated (Bangtan Fan Club Rule #12).

Damn those Kingkas who thought they were so much better than you. You were frustrated, no doubt.

When you had gotten to school that morning, a couple of students had actually gotten the nerve to throw raw eggs at you. Unfortunately, they ran away before you could catch their faces. If they hadn’t gotten away, you would get your revenge.

Revenge was sweet.

Angrily, you went to the washroom to clean the egg out of your hair, but when you opened the bathroom door, a bucket of flour fell on you. You felt like the whole situation was completely and utterly ridiculous.

But not only did you feel that way, you also wanted to kill the person behind all this. However, lucky for them, you were able to hold in all your emotions. You rinsed the egg out of your hair fairly well and dusted the flour off of you.

After you had cleaned yourself up, you headed to class where you found Yuki in a situation no better than yours. On her desk, someone had carved:

If you stay near dirty trash, you’ll become dirty yourself, Japanese Freak.

“Yujin…” she muttered softly as she glanced up at you, helplessness was evident in her eyes.

All the anger you had supressed earlier was about to explode. You were seriously pissed off now. You didn’t mind when the Fan Club came after you, but if they went after Yuki, then you had a problem.

They even had the nerve to call her a Japanese Freak in what was supposed to be a ‘warning’.

You made your way over to her, pulling her into a hug, “Yuki, I’m sorry for getting you caught up in this. That message holds a bit of truth, you know? If you say away from me, you won’t get bullied.”

Yuki shook her head, “No, I’m not going to leave you alone. I know what it feels like to suffer through things like this alone because that was my life before you got here and became my first friend. I will stay by your side Yujin. Trust me. I am strong enough to take this.”

A gentle smile crept upon your lips.

You were able to believe her words because you knew she wasn’t the lying type of person. But even so, you knew you were going to be paying the Fan Club a visit soon.

There was just no way you were going to let something go so easily.

Immediately after school, you made your way to the Bangtan Fan Club Room. You kicked open the door, glaring at the five members that were sitting there.

“Speak of the devil,” a girl muttered, “She’s here.”

“We can see that Sohyun,” Gayoon grinned, “We’ve been expecting her, have we not?”

You curled your hands into fists, “Who do you think you are, messing with my friend?”

“We should ask you the same thing,” Jiyoon replied nonchalantly, “Who do you think you are, poisoning the minds of our boys?”

You laughed bitterly, “Your boys? Since when were they yours? Don’t make me laugh!”

If looks could kill, these girls would be withering in pain on the ground right now because of the piercing gaze you were giving them.

“Well, they aren’t yours either now, are they?” another one of the girls, Jihyun, replied coolly.

“I never said they were mine! I just want you all to stop bullying people,” you demanded.

 Hyuna, the one who was the most intimidating and most leader-like of the group, stepped forward, “Then get away from our Kingkas. Don’t think we don’t know you’ve been around them more than normal. Why should they only greet you? They’re supposed to be our school idols. If you are with them all the time, how do you think the other girls will feel? We as the Bangtan Fan Club enforce equality.”

“Through violence?” you scoffed, “That’s stupid.”

“Rules are rules. You are now a problem that must be exterminated,” Sohyun declared, “And we will exterminate you unless you get away from the boys.”

“You can’t stop me from being friends with the people I want,” you stated stubbornly.

Jiyoon sighed coldly, without a care, “Just remember what we told you before – Don’t cry over shed blood.”

Anger boiled inside of you.

These girls had no right to own the school Kingkas. They had practically brainwashed all the girls that the Kingkas are like Gods whom they can never get to. They can only stand on the side and admire them.

You couldn’t deal with a fan club like this and you had no intention to follow through with their words. If they wanted to exterminate you as the problem, then they could do so.

All you had to do was protect Yuki.

And if you felt like you couldn’t do so, you could always ask the Kingkas.

They owed you a favor.