37 Teased

Kiss or Kill

They say that all good things come to an end. You couldn’t elaborate on how true that statement was. It was so accurate that it wasn’t even funny.

Your curiosity about the situation between Yuki and Jin caused you to forget about the plan that you and V made about Jin being Yuki’s new guardian. You wanted to know exactly what happened between the two of them.

Yuki and you had gone to eat at the cafeteria on the following week of school, talking about Jung Kook and Jin. The two of you were trying to understand why the boys had done what they did.

It was at that moment when a couple of members of BTS had grabbed the empty seats around you guys. From left to right sat J-Hope, Jimin, Suga, and their leader, Nam Joon.

“So what are you ladies up to?” Jimin grinned, propping up one elbow and resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

Suga tapped his chins, “Hm, I wonder if it has anything to do with Jung Kook?”

He glanced over at you knowingly while you sent him a sarcastic smile followed by the rolling of your eyes.

J-Hope chuckled, “Or could it be something about Jin?”

His eyes found their way over to Yuki who covered her face as she flushed in embarrassment. Unlike you, she had already understood that she had some sort of affectionate feelings for Jin.

You thought you had always treated Jung Kook as a friend.

As a result, you just thought a kiss was… how do you say… awkward?

“Hey,” Nam Joon began, “It’s rude to tease these girls. They are our friends, remember?”

The other three boys lowered their heads a bit while you wanted to thank their leader for having at least some kind of common sense – until he opened his mouth again.

“…Just ask them bluntly!” their so-called leader grinned widely, “So come one. Yujin. Yuki. Why don’t you tell us what happened between you and our maknae and visual?”

You facepalmed yourself, “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“Oh no, we never kid!” Suga gasped dramatically.

Annoyed, you slapped him in the arm, telling him to shut up. The other boys cracked up laughing as you did so, because somehow they found it funny.

You didn’t understand their humor.

“A little birdie told me that both of you girls got kissed yesterday,” J-Hope smiled widely, “How was it?”

“Do our maknae and Jin kiss well?” Jimin leaned in, interested to hear your responses.

You looked over at Yuki and then back at Jimin. Did these boys know no shame? Who asks things like this because you sure don’t!

“I’ve got to be honest,” Nam Joon laughed, “I’m a bit curious too.”

You got up and pulled Yuki to her feet and stuck out your tongue at the boys, “We don’t need to tell you! Come on Yuki. Let’s just go before they follow us.”

“Yeah –“ she began to reply but failed to do so.

Her legs gave out and she collapsed to the ground, holding her stomach. Your eyes widened as you saw what happened. It sent you almost into panic mode.

“Are you alright? What happened? Can you stand?” you tried to help her up, but she couldn’t move.

It was as if all the energy from her body was drained away in an instant.

You froze.

You’ve seen something like this before.

However, you didn’t believe it could have been the same person behind it or the same reason. It had to be something else.

“I-It hurts…” Yuki whispered in pain, “It really hurts.”

Before you could ask her where or what had happened, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out. Following your instinct, you knew the nurse would be unable to do anything.

Besides, she was never in her office.

You glanced over at the four BTS boys who were present hoping they would prove themselves useful now.

“Call 119.”