59 The Fight

Kiss or Kill

A/N: So I don't know if reading about fights is interesting or not, so I'll give you guys a double update just in case(:


President Kim shouted something and all his men came appeared in all entrances and from the top floor. They swarmed together and you saw that there was a high head count.

There must’ve been at least a hundred men there.

“I believe you all have a death wish,” he cracked his knuckles and then gesture for his men to attack, “End them.”

You saw the men start charging at you and you did the one thing you knew how to do – You fought. As the first men came at you, you dodged his first punch and kicked him in the stomach, sending him back.

“The Black Butterfly has appeared,” grinned Yongguk.

“Welcome back leader,” Daehyun nodded.

Zelo smiled, “Jini is back.”

“That’s our girl,” Jongup smirked.

“Let’s give it our all,” Nam Joon nodded.

The boys all ran at the huge amounts of men that were under President Kim’s orders, not holding back their strength. You rolled up your sleeves as the men arrived.

As you grew surrounded, you grinned and jumped into the air as you kicked each man in the chest, almost as if you were using them as the floor. As the last man fell, you did a back flip, landing on your feet.

The next wave of men charged at you spun around, allowing one man’s attack to miss. You swung your arm back, hitting one man and kicked the man next to him in the back.

As more people came, your speed began to pick up and your raised your knee to jab someone in their gut and did a flip, to dodge another punch. Landing on both feet, you used your arm to stop someone’s kick as you used your other arm to punch them in the face.

The next kick that came at you, grabbed with both of your hands, pulling them towards you, causing them to fall in something like a split. Then you raised your leg and slammed it back down on their head.

Never mess with me.”

As you fought, the others weren’t any weaker. Two men came running at Jung Kook who smirked and used each arm to grab the men’s arms as the punched him. Then, he slammed the two bodies together, rendering them unconscious.

"Don't you dare touch Yujin."

A couple of men went after Zelo, thinking he would be the weakest in B.A.P while he smirked. Cracking his neck, the boy dodged the men’s messy attacks. Then, he shoved one man back with a kick in the chest and then ran toward the man behind him giving him one last punch.

"I'm not as weak as you think."

Jin, who was nearby at the time, jumped over the attacker and did a back kick. A loud crack was heard and they figured his spine was broken.

"That's what you get for hurting Yuki."

Daehyun did two spinning kicks against his attackers, hitting them hard. They coughed up a bit of blood. They didn’t admit defeat though. They ran towards the boy and he grabbed the first man’s arm and jumped over his back, taking the arm with him.

Arms weren’t made to bend the way Daehyun had twisted it. This caused the man to collapse, clutching his shoulder in pain.

"How weak."

Nam Joon and Yongguk had been fighting together. As Nam Joon blocked one man’s attack by crossing his arms and pushing him back, Yongguk did a jump in the air, slamming the body to the floor. As another man attacked them, Nam Joon dodged left, then right, and then he grabbed his arm.

He pulled the man over to a ninety degree angle before slamming his knee against his chest. Yongguk made the finish blow as he spun the body around, smashing it against the wall.

The leaders were ruthless.

"Messing with our friends, you must have a death wish."

V didn’t lose to the others. As people attacked him, he was able to block each attack with his fists, rather than dodging them. As he did a kick in the air, his attacker dodged by bending backwards. He grinned and V raised his foot and sent him to the floor with a loud crash.

"Don't get so cocky."

A loud fierce yell was heard as Jimin grabbed the enemy in the arm with one hand and gave him rapid punches in succession with the other. As he gave his final punch, he smirked.

"You underestimated us."

Within an instant, Jongup appeared and he finished the man with a hard kick to the stomach. He fell backwards and then Jimin attacked the man behind him by smashing his fist against his skull.

"Who do you think you are?"

As Youngjae and Himchan gripped one of the foes with their hands, Suga ran up and jumped, giving him his famous high kick. The kick made the man double over and together, Youngjae and Himchan each gave the man their hardest punch.

"That's for the kidnapping situation from years ago. This is our revenge."

J-Hope grabbed one man from behind and spun him around. In an instant, he grabbed the enemy’s arm and twisted it. The man grabbed his arm in pain while he smirked and gripped onto his collar, shoving him away.

"Have you realized that we're going to destroy you yet?"

While the anger slowly built up in each of the boys’ hearts, you realized that the Fan Club girls were hiding behind President Kim's back.

They were scared as hell.

Had they never seen a fight? This was nothing to be scared of. They had brought it upon themselves anyways.

Out of the corner of you eye, you saw President Kim slowly making his way towards you, leaving the girls trembling in fear as the fight went on. His eyes were completely filled with anger and annoyance as he watched the situation.

He realized that this time, the situation had changed.

You had more people and they had all gotten stronger.

You were winning this fight.