12 Distraction Kills

Kiss or Kill

A/N: First time updating from mobile. Don't know how this will turn out!


You spent the next few days doing whatever you could to avoid meeting Jung Kook. Of course, you were still curious as to why he had that necklace. You could have sworn that necklace perished a long time ago.

Before you came to this new school, you had a totally different life. Things were always rough and you didn't always smile.

It was different. However, that didn't matter to you anymore. Now you had Yuki. She was your friend. That was what kept you going ever day.

Jung Kook kept trying to get you to tell him what you knew about the necklace, but you didn't give in.

You had convinced yourself that he had found the necklace in some dark corner on accident. It had to be the case.

Or else, why would he have it?

It's absurd to think otherwise.

He was not from your past or at least not from what you remember.

You had been so absent-minded that you didn't even notice all the suspicious movement around you. When you finally came to, it was when a couple of girls decided to stuff trash in Yuki's locker.

"Look who decided to return to reality," teased the girl on the left, Sunny.

You narrowed your eyes at her, "What? You've got nothing better to do then throw trash in other people's lockers?"

The girl on the right, Tiffany, twirled her hair with her index finger and smirked, "I don't see what's wrong with putting trash in the trash can."

"If you want a trash can, stuff it down your bra," you smiled bitterly, "I'm sure there are a bunch of useless padding in there."

"You !" the leader of the group, Taeyeon, of girls yelled.

Her hand rose ready to slap you, but you were able to stop her, "Touch me and see what happens."

Your gaze showed that you were not kidding at all and the girls gulped in fear.

However, they were not about to stop just then.

Two of the girls grabbed your arms on either side and held you in place. You yanked your arms back from them immediately.

Nevertheless, you didn't expect what was coming next.

The girl beside Taeyeon had gave you a hard punch in the stomach, making you double over in pain.

"You disgust me," she whispered evilly into your ear, then signaled her girls to follow her out, "Stay away from our Kingkas, got it?"

You didn't reply.

Actually, how could you?

You coughed and you saw red spatter on the ground.

Blood?

You smiled bitterly once more.

Was that all they got?

Perhaps you had underestimated these girls.

They seemed to be more evil than you thought.

You recalled what Yuki said about the Fan Club before: The Fan Club was good before.

You chuckled softly to yourself.

Why was she so innocent?

Just then, your vision became a little impaired, but you weren't sure why. It started to fade into darkness. Even then, you were unsure what was happening.

Then, you passed out.