25 Secret Identities

Kiss or Kill

A/N: 100 Subscribers already? I can't believe it! OuO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!


Daehyun came forward towards you first, “…You’re the bla –“

“Don’t,” you said quickly before he could finish his sentence, “I’m not. You’re mistaken.”

Jung Kook looked at Yuki and Yuki returned the gaze. They both had the same question in mind. What was your relationship with the new transfer students?

“I didn’t even finish what I was going to say,” Daehyun pointed out, “How do you know you’re not who I think you are?”

Hesitating, you weren’t sure how to respond to that.

However, you were still surprised that B.A.P, the name these boys went by, still recognized you. You had a whole new appearance now.

Did your reaction to their arrival really give yourself away that quickly?

Yongguk came forward next, hands stuffed in his pockets, “If you’re really not her, then come with us. We’ll have you prove that we got the wrong person.”

Proof?

You paused for a moment and then glanced up at them. If they wanted proof, then they wanted to see if it was there. It was the only proof necessary.

Unconsciously, you reached for your upper right chest.

That was all it took for them to realize that you had been lying about your identity.

“I heard they call you Yujin,” Jongup said slowly, “Did you give up on your past already? You got a new name and everything.”

Youngjae looked at you a bit coldly, “How could you just leave us without a word? Do you know how worried we were?”

You recalled the past and indeed, it was definitely cruel of you to leave without saying anything.

Nevertheless, things had already happened and all you could say was sorry – or could you? You were trying to convince them you weren’t yourself. If you apologized now, everything would be ruined.

“Yujin?” Zelo began slowly, the name was foreign to him, “Are you alright? You’re all healed now?”

Himchan glanced down and saw the bandage on your leg, “She’s hurt. Did he come back for you?”

“ENOUGH!” you shouted out at them, “I’m not her, alright?”

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, “Then let’s prove it.”

It was clear that they did not believe your words and actions. You didn’t blame them. You wouldn’t have believed yourself either.

Clearing his throat, Jung Kook sent the six of them a chilling glare, “Didn’t you hear her? She says she’s not who you think she is so stop annoying her alright? Class has started. Take your ing seats.

Perhaps Jung Kook had noticed that you had once again begun shaking a little. Yuki helped you back down. You squeezed your eyelids shut.

Why were they here?

How did they find you?

What was going on?

So many questions and you knew you weren’t going to be getting answers anytime soon – It’s not that you couldn’t but you didn’t want to get answers.

You wanted them to think of you as some weird girl who just so happened to look like the girl they were thinking of.

Yongguk, the leader of the group, stepped forward, challenging Jung Kook, “Don’t tell us what to do.”

“I already did,” Jung Kook smirked at the older boy.

The next thing you knew, Yongguk had raised a fist and was preparing to hit the other.

“STOP IT,” you demanded, “If you’re going to fight like animals then I suggest you two to go outside. I don’t want to see blood being shed here.”

The two of them turned to look at you. The palms of your hands and slammed down against the desk and you were glaring at them.

Yuki reached over and pulled you down to your seat, trying to calm you down, “Yujin, do you know these boys?”

You glanced up at the six boys who were sending you looks as if telling you to tell the truth. You closed your eyes.

Sorry I can’t do that just yet.

I just can’t.

“No, I don’t know them.”