46 Candy

Kiss or Kill

A/N: Sorry readers! I didn't realize I had work and an eye appointment today, so I didn't prepare chapters ahead of time. Whoops~ I'll write as much as possible over the next few hours before I have movie night with my family(: Thanks for the support for the story! I'm still active, i swear XD


The whole story about you astonished the boys. They never thought you had gone through so much. Everything made sense now – well, mostly everything.

They realized why the necklace made you tremble. It had brought back memories of your past that had caused you so much pain.

It was the necklace that stood as the symbol of everything single thing you had gone through and every single pain that was inflicted on your body.

It was clear that your Grandfather was the one who had unleashed hell on you for one mistake. Of course, it wasn’t something you deserved.

Not only was that clear, they also realized why you had believed that your dead Grandfather had walked the world of the living again – the poison in Yuki was the same as the poison in your body. It could only mean that your Grandfather wasn’t actually wasn’t dead.

However, you had heard the gunshot after what President Kim had said.

So why did Grandfather’s poison come up again? That was the one thing no one could understand.

All became silent as everyone tried to take in the situation and what was happening.

Suddenly, the door opened and you came out of Yuki’s room. Reita mouthed that he was sorry he couldn’t keep her in any longer.

“What’s going on out here?” you asked, arms crossed.

Jimin shook his head, “Absolutely nothing.”

You knew that was a lie. Your eyes gazed over the BTS boys and then the B.A.P boys. The way they looked at you was all you needed to see.

Glancing over at B.A.P, you looked at them in shock, “You told them, didn’t you?”

“You know that it was the right thing to do Jini,” Daehyun tried to reach out to you but you sharply pulled away.

“Don’t call me that,” her eyes became a little bit cold, “You know that Jini died a long time ago.”

“Jini never died,” V glanced up at you, “Even though your past is a little harsh and hell-like, Jini is always a part of you. She made you who you are today.”

You scoffed, “A little bad? My own grandfather poisoned me every week. He was experimenting on how much poison could make me how sick. Do you know what that feels like?”

Anger that had built inside of you was starting to erupt.

You had held in so much over the years, you were slowly reaching your limit.

“…What happened out here?” Reita’s eyes widened in alarm, “What is this about? What about poison? Does this have to do with Yuki?”

The elder brother had been in the room watching over his own sister and you that he didn’t hear the long story about your past. As a result, he was confused and the word gave him a bad feeling.

“I’ll tell you later,” Himchan whispered over to his ear, “It’s a long story.”

Don’t you dare,” you glared at him, “No one else needs to know this. No one else needs to have anything to do about my past. If something happened like it did back then, the whole situation with Youngjae and Grandfather, I wouldn’t know what to do. I’ll break.”

Yongguk gave you an angry yet annoyed look, “LEE YUJIN!”

“What? WHAT?” your voice rose, twice as angry as he was, “Bang Yongguk, don’t make me run away again.”

Jung Kook stood up and towered over you, “I know you’re angry, but you know that they are only trying to help. Don’t overdo this.”

“Overdo?” you rolled your eyes, tears beginning to form, “You don’t know anything. None of you do! For Grandfather to treat me like this – he could be the devil himself, and I would still believe it! What kind of family member gives poisoned candy to their posterity?”

“Wait, candy?”

All eyes turned to the speaker of the voice. Reita looked curiously at all of you and then reached into his pocket, pulling out a very familiar thing.

It was the same color, the size, the exact same appearance.

Covering your mouth, your eyes widened as you grew afraid.

The hairs on your body stood up.

Could it be?

Could the dead really walk again?

The B.A.P boys' jaws dropped.

“...Yujin, isn’t that the same candy you used to get?”