47 Complicated Truths

Kiss or Kill

A/N: Okay, if anyone has any questions so far regarding what has happened, please feel free to ask below. I'm not the greatest writer, so I know you must be confused to some degree. Sorry D: Ask away and if it was something I didn't clarify, I'll explain it in the comments(:


Reaching over, your trembling hands touched the candy in front of you. You wanted to believe it was a dream. You needed to believe it was a dream. It should have been a dream.

Someone had to be copying your Grandfather’s work and whoever it was must be meticulous. There was just no way something like this could even happen.

Who was close enough to Grandfather to mimic his work so closely?

You leaned against the wall, trying to think of just one logical explanation but failed.

There had to be something you were missing and you weren’t catching it. There just had to be at least something.

That was when you decided to try something else. You called Jung Kook and Yongguk over together to see if this one last puzzle piece could explain everything.

“Jung Kook,” you glanced at him, “Could you tell Yongguk where you found the necklace?”

“He already told me,” the elder stated, “It was in a dark street, yes?”

Jung Kook nodded, “After being fired from my job, I so I wandered around the city before I stumbled across it. You told me it was at her Grandfather’s house, right?”

That drew your attention, “It was at… Grandfather’s house? You mean my old house?”

Yongguk nodded, “The place that Jung Kook described was definitely the very same house.”

“But, that’s not possible,” you began to stammer, “I asked you guys to get rid of it! How did it end up there?”

A long pause followed your question which made you realize that something was up. There was something that you didn’t know that they knew. You raised an eyebrow, tapping your arm in impatience.

“I have a confession,” Yongguk began, “We… tried to get rid of your necklace like you wanted.”

Jung Kook tilted his head, “You got rid of the necklace at her old house? What kind of act was that?”

Jung Kook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. You kept hearing that one word echo in your mind.

Tried? Did that mean they did or not? Even if they didn’t get rid of your necklace, there wasn’t any reason for it to return to your old house. It didn’t seem likely.

Grandfather’s house would have been deserted by the time. With Grandfather dead and you gone, no one would have been living there.

“You failed?” you couldn’t believe what you were hearing, “Yongguk.”

Your voice was stern and disappointment was evident.

Actually, you weren’t mostly unhappy because of the incapability of carrying out your last order. You were unhappy since he decided to lie to you instead of telling you the truth.

“Well the necklace did end up disappearing, so I thought the mission was complete!” he tried to defend himself.

You, however, didn’t want to hear it.

“So, in reality, what actually happened after she left?” Jung Kook asked.

You narrowed your eyes, “And I want the truth this time.”

“Don’t be mad at hyung,” Zelo suddenly interrupted as the door to the room the three of you in opened a bit. Slowly, he made his way in.

One look on his face and you knew he was outside listening to the conversation. His eyes expressed a bit of sadness as he came by to his leader’s side.

“Don’t interrupt us Zelo,” you began, “Wait outside. We’ll be done soon. This is between me and them.”

“We were ambushed,” Zelo blurted, “We were ambushed.”

Ambushed? The word made you recall one incident before.

-FLASHBACK-

But it wasn’t him who had the necklace. Why would it have been him anyways?

He didn’t care for you enough to keep the necklace.

He didn’t care for you enough to keep anything of yours.

He didn’t care for you period.

“How are we so sure?” Zelo glanced at his hyungs and then at you, “It could definitely have been him. Weren’t we ambushed by his men too? Maybe he wanted to make sure he really ended you right then and there and the necklace was his proof!”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

What made you confused wasn’t the fact that Grandfather would think of hurting your friends. It was the fact that you had asked B.A.P to get rid of your necklace after his death.

If Grandfather was dead, who was his men working for?

You gave Zelo an uncertain look, “You’re sure you were ambushed by my Grandfather’s men?”