24 Transfer Students

Kiss or Kill

The two of you walked back to the classroom slowly.

Your injured leg and her cuts on her body slowed you both down quite a bit. As you guys made your way back, you couldn’t help but realize that people were laughing at you two as you walked by.

Cripples were what they had called you two.

You wanted to go up to them and scream in their face because it was their stupid Fan Club that caused you and Yuki to be injured like this.

Actually, in your mind, your injury wasn’t actually that bad – believe it or not.

You thought back to your past and you shuddered a bit. Those days made death seemed like a better option rather than life. As the two of you took your seats in class, the bell rang and the teacher came in.

“Class, we have a couple of transfer students into this class today,” the teacher began.

The class all looked to the door, waiting for the transfer students to come in, but they didn’t. The teacher looked puzzled.

Were the transfer students late?

That was a horrible way to start school and it would make a horrible impression on the teacher.

You chuckled to yourself.

They were lucky that their new teacher was meek and quiet. If they had gotten a teacher like Mr. Jang down the hall, they would be dead.

That teacher hated people who were late.

Of course, Mr. Jang would pardon people like the school Kingkas because again, they were treated like royalty everywhere.

Life wasn’t fair.

This school was the perfect example of it.

Since the transfer students didn’t show, the teacher began with the lesson. You reached into your bag to grab a pencil – only to realize it was gone.

Suddenly, someone threw something at you.

You glanced at your desk and you saw your pencil sitting there. Your head turned and you saw Yuki smiling at you. You wondered where she had picked it up.

Then, it struck you.

She probably had gotten it because you dropped it during that incident with those girls. You smiled and twirled the pencil with your fingers, playing with it.

Class went by fairly quickly since your mind was never actually focused on the class. You weren’t actually asleep or anything, but you couldn’t stop thinking about V and Jung Kook.

After seeing Yuki seemingly taken a liking to Jin, you had started to think about the Kingkas in your life.

You glanced to the side where Jung Kook sat and you saw his bored expression as his fingers tapped on the desk. The rhythm reminded you of the first day you met him in the music room. You remembered the guitar and the kiss.

A dark red color crept up your cheeks.

What were you thinking about?

You shook your head, trying to clear your thoughts. However, it wasn’t necessary since your thoughts were rudely interrupted when a couple of students came into the room.

“Ah, the transfer students!” the teacher greeted them and then turned to the class, “Class, let’s welcome our new classmates.”

The students lined up next to each other and you literally felt your heart stop as they began their introductions.

“Bang Yongguk.”

“Kim Himchan.”

“Choi Zelo.”

“Moon Jongup.”

“Yoo Youngjae.”

“Jung Daehyun.”

You couldn’t believe your ears. This had to be a dream. There was absolutely no way they were here. How did they even find you?

You kept leaning back until you fell down out of your chair.

“Yujin! Are you okay?” Yuki looked over at you, trying to help you up.

Jung Kook reached over too to help you up also.

You swatted both of their hands away, leaving both of them in shock. It was understandable that you swatted Jung Kook's hand away but... Yuki too?

The both of them immediately knew something was wrong.

The group of boys at the front of the classroom finally got a good look at your face.

Yujin? Is it really you?”


A/N: Thought you might want to know what Yuki looks like! She isn't actually ugly/weird or anything. She's only called the Japanese Freak because those girls are evil and they think of her as a foreigner. This means that she is only a freak because she's different and not around the area. Anyways! Here she is: