57 Fake Personalities

Kiss or Kill

You couldn’t believe your eyes. On one hand, you were glad that you really weren’t alone. They were really here – fighting for you and only you.

You wanted to go up to that of a Fan Club and tell them that those guys they had worshipped were on your side, not theirs. They cared about you and not them.

On the other hand, you wanted to chase those boys away – far, far away. You had told them that you were going to finish this.

This was all going to end and you were going to finish it by yourself. There was no need for the boys to interfere.

Or was it necessary?

You had certainly not count on your Grandfather’s protection. You had never thought that he would ever have a kind side, even if it was expressed in the strangest ways possible and sometimes failed too.

However, you remembered what your mother and father had once told you – it was the thought that counts, not the ending.

“YUJIN!” Jung Kook stepped forward and narrowed his eyes quickly at the familiar Fan Club girls, “…You?”

Confusion immediately puzzled him. He didn’t understand why girls at his school would be here at this situation and not stopping the evil man from killing the love of his life.

It was then that Yongguk stepped forward, eyes watching President Kim, “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?”

Daehyun went towards the men who had you in their grasp and smiled once before punching both men in the gut, sending them to the ground, releasing you, “Sorry we were late.”

You shook your head.

They hadn’t been late – they weren’t even supposed to have arrived! How could they possibly have been late?

“Your grandfather?” Youngjae raised an eyebrow, “What’s going on? I thought he died.”

“There’s no time to explain,” you stated, “You’ll have to trust me on this. Protect him like you would protect me.”

The feeble old man looked at you with you for the first time with a loving expression, “Jini, just leave me here. I don’t deserve your help –“

“Hell no you don’t,” Jimin mumbled to himself, recalling what he had done to you in the past.

However, if you had chosen to protect this man, the boys would believe you. If you had told them the best way to end the situation was to all jump off a cliff, you were sure they would follow through without hesitation.

They were that loyal to you. They trusted you that much.

“What a pleasant surprise,” Hyuna gave the boys her most innocent look, “What are you doing here?”

You wanted to vomit as she tried to put up an angel act. Her innocence looked so fake that it was ridiculous.

“What are you doing with Yujin?” Nam Joon narrowed his eyes at the girls.

Even he knew that her personality that she always had with him was fake. It didn’t take a genius to see that. As the leader of the so-called Kingkas at school, he felt the need to bear the responsibility for the stupidity of the Fan Club.

“We were just,” the girls paused, “We were just having a nice conversation with her. She’s our new friend, you see. My dad wanted to um… reward her for –“

“Oh would you es just cut the crap,” Jung Kook growled. “You think we’re that stupid? You’re all ing idiots if you think we believe your innocent acts. You don’t really think Yujin keeps everything to herself, do you?”

“She tells us about these things. Did you call that man your dad?” V added on, “That man is the one that all of us want to kill with all our hearts. Don’t worry, we want to kill you too. We didn’t forget how you bullied our girl from the moment she stepped into our school.”

Jin crossed his arms, his eyes giving a deadly glare, “Not to mention you all had the nerve to touch her best friend. I’ve never been so disappointed in someone. No, not disappointed. So angry with someone. How could you blackmail her by using her friends? Youngjae from before and Yuki from now – and I’m sure her Grandfather had something to do with it too.”

Hyuna gritted her teeth and her eyes narrowed their focus on you, “You… You ! What did you do to the Kingkas?”

“I bet she brainwashed them,” Gayoon scoffed, “That’s the only reason why they would ever protect her.”

Jiyoon nodded, “Maybe she’s a witch. It would explain how she got all those boys on her side.”

Sohyun shook her head, “Witches don’t exist. I bet she’s a .”

That pushed the already angry Jung Kook over the edge.

NO ONE CALLS MY GIRL A ."