56 The Rescuers

Kiss or Kill

The loud echoes of heels hitting the floor sent chills down your spine. A young girl with brown hair flowing passed her shoulders came forward. Her clothes clung to her body and behind her followed three others.

Four girls – all extremely familiar.

They were four of the five leaders from the Bangtan Fan Club: Jiyoon, Gayoon, Sohyun, and their leader Kim Hyuna.

So where was Jihyun?

However, now was no the time to wonder about something like that. You quickly recall one of the warnings the girls had given you – Don’t cry over shed blood. Was this what they were referring to?

No wonder you thought the Fan Club had been quiet for awhile. It was because they knew that this was all being planned and this was all happening.

You eyed Hyuna, “This is all because I wouldn’t stay away from your precious Kingkas?”

You couldn’t stop the anger from building up in your heart. This was completely ridiculous. You knew that snobby girls like Hyuna and her posse were capable of doing horrible things, but this wasn’t expected at all.

She had got her own father to kill you? It wasn’t even in a metaphorical sense – she was being serious. She wanted you to die and to be buried!

“I tried to warn you,” she smirked, “Didn’t I?”

The rest of her girls nodded as witnesses as the feeling of wanting to snap her neck grew stronger and stronger. You didn’t know some people could be so much like the Devil himself.

You glared at President Kim and he just stared at you, “I would never say no to my daughter. Besides, if there was one thing in the world I hated, it would be lies. Your Grandfather lied to me twice. When my daughter brought up the situation at school, I couldn’t believe you were still alive. I confronted your Grandfather and he told me that he really believed he killed you.”

“But just like you, your Grandfather was a ing bastard,” Hyuna scoffed, “You don’t know how much I wanted you dead as I saw you getting closer with my boys.”

“You don’t own them,” you glared at her, “And at least I don’t go around poisoning classmates.”

That was when your Grandfather stepped in, “Are you talking about that girl, Yuki?”

“What do you know about it?” you narrowed your eyes.

President Kim began to snicker, “Oh that was brilliant you old man. I had told him that since you weren’t dead, he needed to make a large sample of poison to kill you. We were going to put it in one dish at the cafeteria. However, the stupid man didn’t do as I said. He created a poison that would only kill you if you ate the whole thing. However, my daughter’s boys had to go and ruin everything.”

Recalling the teasing the four BTS boys had given you that day along with Yuki, you finally began to understand the situation. However, just because you understood it, it didn’t mean you wanted to believe it was the truth.

You couldn’t believe your ears, “…You’re telling me that this was all an accident?”

You couldn’t believe it. They were expecting that it was just an unfortunate event that caused your best friend to be in the hospital? No ing way.

“What about the candy?” your eyes narrowed, “Yuki received candy too.”

Hyuna grinned, “My dad’s a genius, right? He had a back-up plan. Since he was growing suspicious of that so-called grandfather of yours, he sent a couple of your Grandfather’s poisoned candy to your best friend’s house. If you didn’t die, then you would see Yuki fall sick and come to avenge her. This way, he could kill you right here in front of my eyes as you beg for forgiveness and mercy.”

So that was why your Grandfather had told you to run. When things went wrong and you didn’t die at school, President Kim must’ve taken your Grandfather and subject him to beatings as punishment.

“ you,” you stood up, your fists tight, “You’ve all just angered the wrong girl.”

You moved your Grandfather away a bit and then charged at President Kim. However, his men rushed over and grabbed both of your hands and held you in place.

All you could do was struggle.

“I told you,” Hyuna’s eyes turned cold, “My dad is going to kill you right here and there is nothing you can do about it.”

As President Kim pulled out a dagger, a loud bang came from the door and a couple of boys charged in, fueled with anger and revenge.

“You guys…” you looked over at them.

“The K-Kingkas?” Hyuna stuttered.

“I didn’t think I’d see you again,” President Kim greeted.

All the members of BTS and B.A.P had appeared and they were all standing on your side. Yuki was right – this was what friends were for.

They always stand by your side.