39 Realization

Kiss or Kill

Shaking your head, you didn’t think it was possible. Even if he was back, there was no reason for him to try and hurt you or Yuki. You had saved him before! He should be indebted to you, shouldn’t he?

You tried to wrap your mind around the whole situation, but it only made your head hurt.

Suddenly, the doctor stepped out of the Emergency Room and all of you crowded around him. Naturally, he was a bit intimidated that all fifteen of you were all here for the one patient. However, he cleared his throat and kept his cool.

“How is she?” Reita stepped forward quickly, “Is she alright?”

His voice was shaking and you knew he was extremely scared. Anyone would be in his situation. You prayed that she was alright and she would recover quickly. You would do anything to not lose her as a friend.

“How is she?!” Jin burst out, impatient, after the doctor had stayed quiet for awhile.

You took his hand and patted it a bit, hoping he would calm down, “It’s going to be alright Jin. Just, give the doctor some space.”

“She’s currently stable right now,” the doctor finally stated which earned several sighs of relief from all of you.

“Thank goodness,” you said as a smile spread across your face.

However, the doctor wasn’t done yet.

“There’s just one more thing I want to check on,” he adjusted his glasses and stated seriously, “Could you come with me?”

He was asking you. You blinked a couple of times, confused as to why he wanted you to follow him, but you still nodded. You asked the boys to stay here and not cause a disturbance.

After the doctor had led you away from the boys, he brought you into an empty room and asked for your arm.

You gave it to him and he begun to do what he needed to do.

“I’m going to be drawing your blood,” he explained as he pulled out a needle.

You nodded. He didn’t want to worry you when he began the procedure. As he finished up drawing your blood, he placed the blood in a vial. Then, he left the room asking you to stay put for a moment.

You weren’t sure what drawing blood would do, but you trusted the doctor knew what he was doing. After a couple of minutes, he came back with a file.

He began to explain the situation, “Your friend was poisoned by something we’ve never seen before. I'm afraid it was something that was put in the school cafeteria food. We’re still trying to find out what it is. However, at the same time, I’m afraid that you had ingested the same poison, so I want to run some tests.”

“Poisoned?”

That word wasn’t something you wanted to hear. It was the one confirmation you needed. There was no way the Fan Club was behind this.

“Yes, poisoned,” he nodded.

That was impossible.

You shook your head, “Is it possible that you made some kind of mistake?”

He shook his head, “No. We’ve ran the tests multiple times with her blood and yours. It looks like…”

You waited for him to continue, “Yes?”

“…You have the same kind of poison in your system?” he glanced up at you, puzzled, “But, it’s been accumulating. It’s not… recent, is it?”

You felt your heart stop. You managed to stop breathing for a moment. If it was really as he had stated, you wouldn’t know what to do. The doctor continued to talk about how it was a miracle you were still standing when Yuki fell, but you didn’t want to listen anymore.

“I… I have to go,” you stumbled off your seat and walked out of the room.

He called out to stop you, but you were pretty much out of the room and out of sight. As soon as you were out, you had ran.

You ran as fast as you could – all the way back to your friends.

Your old friends.

B.A.P.

They would know what to do. The past was coming back and even though it seemed impossible, you had to bring your old self back.

The one who could fight so well that it was possible for you to release all hell.

The whole situation was impossible, because for the faintest moment, you believed you knew who was behind this.

And the one who you believed it was, you knew, wouldn't stop until you were gone.