33 The Idea of Relaxation

Kiss or Kill

It wasn’t the sunlight that awoke you the next morning like it usually did. It was the doorbell. Glancing at the clock, you realized it was almost noon.

Thanks to B.A.P’s little visit last night, your mind was too preoccupied with things you had wanted to forget.

Even though they had left quickly, by the time the moon had rose and you were supposed to be sleeping, you were tossing and turning on your bed continuously, trying to get at least some form of sleep.

It had been about three in the morning when you finally managed to get some shuteye.

Rubbing your eyes, you slowly made your way to the front door, opening it.

“What’s with your appearance?” was the first thing you heard that day.

You blinked a couple of times adjusting to the bright sunlight outside. Your eyes scanned the person from head to toe twice before you finally realized it was Jung Kook.

You almost couldn’t recognize him in casual clothes since you were so used to seeing him in a school uniform.

Then, you realized what you were wearing.

A thin gray camisole with shorts that was incredibly short. Red blush crept up your cheeks and you slammed the door closed in front of his face.

Did he really just see you in such revealing clothes?

Embarrassed, you ran back to your room changing into something decent. With the final touch of a long black cardigan, you reopened the front door, clearing your throat a bit.

He didn’t seem to happy, “You slammed the door in my face?”

Obviously, you were the one in the wrong, but you didn’t want to admit it since you were just too stubborn.

“I didn’t! I just had to get changed,” you sputtered, “I didn’t want to be seen dressed in something so…”

Your voice trailed off as you began to get nervous. You weren’t sure why, but suddenly, the room seemed to be getting a lot hotter than you remember.

“Revealing?” he grinned, “It’s a good look.”

You immediately smacked him in the arm, “Don’t be such a ert, alright? What are you doing here anyways?”

You didn’t see any reason for him to have brought himself here and he didn’t seem too worried or anything.

So, you figured that he must not have been here for anything important.

“I was just passing by. I just wanted to see if you were alright,” he muttered the second part, trying to make it inaudible but failed.

You blinked a couple of times. Jung Kook said he wanted to see if you were alright? You saw no reason for you not to be.

Jung Kook saw your puzzled expression and he added another statement for clarification, “I mean, after you met B.A.P, you seemed a lot more tense then usual – especially when they are around.”

“I’m fine,” you gave him a meek smile, “I promise.”

He looked at you, “How do I know if that’s the truth? You said you may lie again.”

At that moment, a sharp pain shocked your body. You had forgotten you had told him that.

You opened your mouth to tell him that you weren’t lying this time, but what good would that do?

That could be seen as a lie too.

“What should I do so you’ll believe me?” you asked.

It was a better question. His answer would be the proof he needed and he would then, as a result, believe you.

It was the perfect answer.

“Well, I do have something in mind,” he began.

“Then tell me!”

He reached over and took your hand, pulling you out. You managed to slip on a pair of converses as he took you outside.

“I’m taking you out, so you can finally relax.”