60 Back-Up

Kiss or Kill

As you and your friends brought down each attacker one by one, it only made President Kim and his daughter angrier and angrier.

You had been one of the strongest fighters on the streets before. Now, fueled with more energy than before, you were almost invincible.

The boys had been strong fighters too – Now that they were fighting with a purpose, their strength grew as well.

As the last of the men fell, you wiped the blood from the corner of your lip, coming face to face with President Kim, “This is my victory.”

He clapped as he saw that the best of his fighters had fallen, defeated, “You’re stronger than I remembered. Well done.”

“What are you talking about?” hissed Hyuna as she made her way to her father, “I said that you needed to kill her. I want her at my mercy!”

You raised your fist, “You want to die? Because I can make that happen.”

“Oh don’t worry Hyuna sweetheart,” President Kim grinned as he glanced at you, “I’ll get her. I have something else up my sleeve.”

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as President Kim shouted, “NEXT!”

At first, you didn’t understand what he was talking about. Then, you realized that there were more men arriving on scene.

The fight wasn’t over.

You and the rest of the boys crowded around your Grandfather who had been watching the entire scene take place.

“There’s more?” your eyes widened, “What the hell?”

You should’ve known that this situation wouldn’t be resolved in one fight. President Kim was a man with dirty methods. He would always have more men and if he ran out, he would start something else.

You were sure of it.

“Jini,” your Grandfather breathed, “You and your friends need to go now or else you won’t make it out of here. If you need a distraction, I can help.”

Shaking your head, you gave your Grandfather one firm look, “We’re not leaving you here.”

There was a small silence afterwards before your Grandfather gave you a small smile, “You’ve really taken after your mother you know?”

“…Grandfather,” your voice came out as a whisper.

Did he really just say that?

That was the first compliment he had ever given you and it was one that left an impression. The one person he loved more than himself was your mother.

To compare you and her, the feeling was indescribable.

“Let me help you this one time,” as he talked, he pulled out his phone and dialed a number, “It’s time.”

You weren’t sure what he was planning, but you didn’t have time to ask. President Kim’s men had gathered and they were coming at you and your friends.

“It’s time for Round two,” you stated, “We can do this! Believe in ourselves, alright? We’ve already fought once – might as well fight to the end.”

Your words motivated everyone.

However, as you moved in to fight, a loud crash was heard. The windows had shattered and more people came running in rapidly.

At first, you thought they were more enemies, but soon enough, you found that they were on your side. You caught a glance at one of the new additions and you realized that they were your Grandfather’s men.

So this was what he meant about helping you.

“That’s not possible!” President Kim mumbled to himself, “I thought I killed them already! I fed them the poisonous candy you created yourself!”

Your Grandfather stood up and raised an eyebrow at the man, “Are you that stupid? My men wouldn’t fall for the candy they watched me create and give to my granddaughter. They faked eating it of course.”

You wanted to laugh at President Kim’s stupidity. It was almost comparable with Hyuna's.

Maybe stupidity really was a genetic trait that was passed down through familiy.

How could a man like him forget such an important part of common sense?

Grandfather’s men fought President Kim’s men while you made your way up to Hyuna and her friends and the boys made their way to her dad.

The B.A.P and BTS boys had headed off to finally rid the world of President Kim for good.

You were going to rid the world of the evil Kim Hyuna.