62 Backstabbed

Kiss or Kill

“DADDY!” she cried, unable to contain her tears at that point.

Did her dad really just give her life up? She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. He had got to be joking. He had got to be kidding. There was no way her biological father would do something like this.

There was just no way – right?

You raised an eyebrow at President Kim, “What?”

The man wasn’t even related to you, but you could somewhat feel a lesser version of the pain that was inflicted on Hyuna.

You could tell immediately that he was the reason why Hyuna was the way she is.

To do anything necessary just to get what they wanted, it was a scary thing.

They were truly like father, like daughter.

“You heard me,” President Kim stated, “Do what you want with her. If she is going to end up in bargaining and negotiating situations like this, then she has become a burden. If you don’t get rid of her now, I’ll just get rid of her later.”

“You’re an ,” Jongup crossed his arms.

Zelo shook his head, “No, he’s not. He’s not human.”

At first, Hyuna continued to struggle against you, because she had thought that her father would protect her to the end, even if it meant some sacrifices had to be made – she just didn’t expect herself to be the sacrifice. Her eyes looked over to her posse and see if any hope was evident there – there wasn’t.

Those girls were weak and she could bet that they couldn’t walk without falling over right now since they were trembling so much in fear.

As her arms fell limp by her sides, you knew that she had pretty much gave herself up.

The situation was familiar. Hyuna had reminded you of yourself when you gave yourself up as President Kim demanded you to get rid of your Black Butterfly identity. At that time, you had looked just like Hyuna.

You were sure if you threatened her right now, she wouldn’t care.

“This society is fierce,” President Kim began, “You must do whatever you can to remain at the top of the game.”

Then, in the seconds you were distracted by Hyuna – President Kim grabbed Jung Kook from the side and pulled his dagger out and placed it against his heart.

You and the rest of the boys reached out for him, but it was too late. President Kim had slightly pierced his skin with the dagger as a symbol of warning.

“You ing bastard!” anger boiled within you.

A couple drops of blood fell to the ground and it rendered you speechless.

Jung Kook glanced over at you and mouthed for you to leave him and go. He wanted to make sure you were safe even if it meant the cost of his life, but you shook your head.

You weren’t going to leave him no matter what it took.

“Didn’t you say you would do anything for your daughter?” you wanted to scream, “Didn’t you say she was you precious girl? We wouldn’t even be in this situation if it weren’t for her –“

“If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t have known that you were alive. That’s it. I was going to plan to have you killed whether she wanted it or not. I just made it seem like I was doing it for her,” he emphasized, “So don’t get too cocky. Don’t think you can use her against me.”

The BTS boys saw their maknae in the dangerous and unstable hands of the villain and they all charged over at him. However, they were too slow and he was too fast which resulted in the boys colliding with one another.

“Ah, ah, ah,” the man smirked as he took the knife and slowly made a bloody gash in Jung Kook’s chest.

He let out a cry in pain which broke your heart more than it did anyone else’s.

As B.A.P moved over to help BTS up, you set Hyuna onto the ground where she just remained lifeless.

“Stop hurting him!” you shouted, “If you want, just take me. That’s what you want right?”

President Kim just snickered, “Oh? So you actually care about this boy? Oh wait, you’re his girl right? Well, after you just took down all my men, ruined my plans to kill you, and your grandfather’s betrayal, I think I want a piece of revenge.”

He played with the dagger that was present in his hands while you stood across from him. The two of you started to advance in a circle while you moved over to where your boys were.

“You alright?” you glanced back for an instant and they all nodded.

President Kim smirked, “I told you that there was no way you could ever beat –“

Then at that moment, he dropped his dagger and Jung Kook fell to the ground. A strand of brown hair could be seen from behind him.

Blood stained his shirt and you realized, he had been stabbed from the back – backstabbed if you will – by someone.

As President Kim collapsed on the ground, you realized who the perpetrator was.

"I hate you daddy."

President Kim had been backstabbed by his own daughter.

His own daughter Kim Hyuna.