35 Allergies

Kiss or Kill

The kiss was incredibly soft and passionate that seemed to draw you in as the seconds went by and by. Your eyelids slowly fluttered closed as your lips brushed against his again and again.

Was it normal for you heartbeat to be going so fast? Could this possibly be a heart attack? The kiss had seemed so different from the first time the two of you accidentally kissed. Why was it so different this time?

It wasn’t that you were so innocent that you didn’t understand the rapid heartbeat in your chest – Rather, you didn’t want to understand. You didn’t want to understand that you no longer thought of him as a stranger.

You didn’t want to understand that as of now, he was no longer just an acquaintance of yours.

As you broke the kiss, you couldn’t even look him in the eye. Your cheeks were flushed with a crimson red color. You were thankful your hair was long now that it hid most of the reddish color.

If it was obvious, you could’ve died of embarrassment.

However, the next moments made all the embarrassment and nervousness disappear. Jung Kook had begun to rub his neck and his arms.

“Are you alright?” you asked quickly, but he just nodded and continued to rub.

The redness seemed familiar and you finally realized what it was. It was a rash. However, it seemed like a rash that came from an allergic reaction.

What could he be allergic to that he came in contact during a kiss?

Then, something clicked in your mind. Now, everything made sense.

“Are you allergic to chocolate?” you tilted your hand, one hand touching his cheek to make him face you.

The sudden blush that appeared on his cheeks and the quick movement of averting his gaze confirmed his allergy instantaneously. You began laughing to yourself.

Just how cute could this be?

You’ve never heard of someone getting an allergic reaction from a kiss. Cupping his cheeks, you forced him to meet eyes with you once more, “Stay right here, alright, you dummy?”

He nodded hesitantly but not before telling you to hurry back. The whole situation had made you temporarily forget the kiss he had just given you – a sign of affection.

All you could think about was the natural remedies to cure a rash. You recalled the past when you would meet up with members of B.A.P to discuss cures of illnesses, allergies, and poisonings.

It may seem kind of random to everyone else to have a young girl talk with a group of guys about medical conditions, but it was just necessary back then.

Though you seemed perfectly fine now, the truth was actually hidden. Your body only seemed fine. It was actually going haywire all the time.

Nevertheless, you remembered on remedy of treating allergic reactions. Since you couldn’t be sure if Jung Kook was allergic to any other chemical, you decided to go with a natural remedy.

You knew oatmeal could treat the rash effectively, so you headed the store to get some. You were gone and back to Jung Kook’s side within fifteen minutes.

Since you knew that the treatment needed to be applied for awhile, you sat down on the bench and you made him lie down with his head on your lap.

“Give me your hand,” you instructed and he did as you told.

He looked at you funny, "Oatmeal?"

"Just trust me."

While applying the oatmeal on his rashes, you didn’t notice him watching your every move so closely. It was only when you finish did you notice.

“Yujin,” he mumbled, “You probably think I’m stupid, right?”

You paused then smiled a bit, “It was cute.”

It was neither a confirmation nor a rejection.

“What would you do if I said I liked you?” he asked.

His tone was serious and he didn’t seem to be joking around. The hypothetical question didn’t seem so hypothetical. You didn’t know how to reply to a question like that.

All you could do was look away, pretending you didn’t hear.

However, as you did so, you saw something in the distance that caught your eye. Jung Kook saw your expression change to one of interest and he turned to look too.

“Is that… Jin and Yuki?”