58 Out Of Control

Kiss or Kill

Your eyes widened as Jung Kook defended you. Did he really just call you his girl? His? When did you become his? You didn’t know what to think.

Hyuna’s eyes reflected pure anger and resentment towards you.

Why wouldn’t she?

The boy she had been so obsessed with getting had just slipped from her hands – Even if, in reality, he wasn’t really in her grip from the start.

“We won’t allow you to harm Yujin,” V stated bluntly, “If you insist on hurting her, you’ll have to get through all of us. We’ll die trying to protect her.”

President Kim looked at his daughter, unsure what he should do.

Hyuna and told him that she wanted Yujin dead, but she also mentioned she never wanted harm to come to her beloved boys.

“What do you mean?” Hyuna asked, dangerously quiet, “What do you mean that she’s your girl?”

If looks could kill, you would have died a hundred times already. You could tell that the girl was incredibly jealous.

The three most dangerous things in the world were hatred, jealousy, and love – all three which Hyuna was feeling at the moment. You weren’t sure what Hyuna’s next move would be.

If her goal was your death, would she really take down the ones she worshipped?

Before Jung Kook could tell Hyuna that he meant that he had already fallen so deeply in love with her, two voices interrupted her.

“She’s all of ours,” Nam Joon and Yongguk stated at the same time, giving each other a smile, “She’s our girl.”

That did it.

Those words forced Hyuna and her friends to go crazy. They didn’t want to hear such a remark from the ones they were obsessed with. They didn’t want to hear something like that from the leaders of two extremely popular groups of boys at their school.

Why didn’t they understand that you were a like they did? Why didn’t they see that you had them wrapped around your finger like they did?

“B-But look at her!” Hyuna exclaimed, “What’s so special about her?”

“We’re so much better,” Sohyun stated as her she gave them a hopeful smile.

Gayoon nodded, “Besides, we’re much prettier than a plain girl like her. She’s born to be a wallflower, always in the back of the room receiving no attention.”

“Not to mention she has seduced all of you to be at her command,” Jiyoon scoffed, “Who would like a girl like that?”

You frowned at their remarks.

You couldn’t believe that that was what they had thought of you and what they had thought of themselves. You wondered if they could hear their own statements and how utterly ridiculous they sounded.

“Sure, maybe I’m not that special and maybe I don’t stand out as much as you guys,” you stated, “But at least I don’t become so obsessed with people. How could you possibly say you’re better than me? You wanted to poison me and Yuki. You realized that the only people who look up to you guys are those other sasaeng-like fans who aspire to become new leaders of the Fan Club, right?”

You wanted to reason with the girls. If you could get through to them, maybe everyone could walk always from this situation without getting hurt.

That would be the ideal resolution.

However, the more you talked, the more unstable they became. They glowered at you as more and more words came out of your mouth. Finally, you realized that you were never going to get through and talk some sense into them.

“Hyuna, sweetheart,” President Kim looked at her, “What do you suggest we do? Shall we kill her? I’m sure you know the risk that comes with that choice. BTS, B.A.P, they’ll fight and if they fight, we have to fight back.”

Hyuna took a deep breath.

You hoped that she had enough common sense left in her to stop all this nonsense. You wanted to believe she loved the Kingkas enough to end this situation.

But of course, things never turn out the way you want.

“Kill them all,” she stated softly, but repeated once more loudly, “KILL. THEM. ALL.”