36 Another Kiss

Kiss or Kill

A/N: Will slowly be building up to the tomorrow. After that, you will finally know what Yujin has been hiding! Isn't it exciting? XD ..No? ..Erm, Nevermind then >_< Enjoy your happy Yujin+Jungkook & Yuki+Jin moments~


That morning, Jin had arrived at Yuki’s house, because they had just been informed about the whole guardian situation. They had decided on some time together, so they could get to know each other better.

That’s what they had been doing when you and Jung Kook saw them walking together on the streets.

There were a lot of people that day and they had chosen to come out during rush hour. As a result, they held hands in case they got separated.

Yuki stayed close next to Jin just in case anything happened that could make her uncomfortable she could just tell him.

He was like her personal guardian angel after all.

A large smile radiated from Yuki’s face as she walked by Jin. If one didn’t know better, they would have thought they were lovers. It was only because of the way they dressed.

Maybe it was fate, but the two of them had on matching colors. It was cute to see them the way they were. Once in awhile, one of them would talk and the other would start smiling.

Jin opened a door for Yuki and the two of them walked into a sushi restaurant to order food for the both of them as their stomachs began to growl.

Yuki pointed to a shrimp tempura udon she wanted to try while Jin ordered a couple of sushi rolls. Then, the two of them took a seat inside.

“I’ve never actually tried sushi before,” Yuki rubbed the back of her neck, smiling sheepishly, “Is it good?”

Though Yuki was indeed Japanese, during her stay in Japan, she had to follow her brother's promotion schedule which was crazy busy. When they had to eat, she would always have to rush out and find something quick and easy.

As a result, she didn't actually ever had the chance to try Japan's many delights. That didn't mean the GazettE boys didn't however. They were invited to fancy parties and meetings, but she could never bring herself to go.

She always thought she was supposed to be by herself, alone.

Jin nodded immediately, “Of course! Well, if it’s prepared right, it’s good. If it’s badly prepared, then never mind.”

She laughed, “Anything that isn’t prepared right would be bad, silly.”

“Oh yeah, right,” he smiled sheepishly, looking away in embarrassment.

It just didn’t seem to be like a good day for the Bangtan Boys. First with Jung Kook and his allergy kiss and now Jin and his obvious talk – Embarrassment was evident with both parties.

The food was served quickly and both of them began to eat. Yuki eyed the sushi for a bit, stealing glances every few seconds.

Jin chuckled, “You want to try?”

She nodded slowly, “Can I?”

“Here, open up,” he smiled, “Say ahh~”

Yuki did as she was told as Jin picked up a piece of sushi with his chopsticks. She ate the piece quickly and happily until she realized what had just happened.

An indirect kiss.

It already seemed like it was a lucky day for both you and Yuki. She immediately looked away and ate her noodles as fast as she could, almost choking.

“Hey, hey,” Jin reached over to pat her back, “Slow down before you choke!”

Then, he saw the reason why her behavior suddenly became so odd and nervous-like. He grinned and then added one more statement to the end of his warning, “If you don’t listen to me, I guess I’ll just have to give you CPR later!”

His voice was teasing and playful making it hard to know if he was being serious or if he was just kidding. Yuki believed he was kidding.

She didn’t think that a guy like him could ever like a girl like her.

Little did she know that Jin had always been watching her from the sidelines. Though he never had the courage to go up to her in case the bullying got worse, he had slowly grown fond of her.

She was strong and independent even when people were not nice to her. Jin admired that trait. It was only until Yujin came along did he realize that he had the capability to protect Yuki, so he didn't need to just watch anymore. He could act. He could protect.

He could do whatever he wanted for the one he loved.

Yuki, on the other hand, was used to all the people being against her and hating her. She was used to all the bullying and tormenting. Now that Jin has become her fairytale’s knight in shining armor, everything became like a dream to her.

Nothing about Jin was real. He was only being nice, so she wouldn’t be hurt because they were both friends of Yujin.

Jin was able to catch all these negative thoughts through Yuki’s expressions and movements. She didn’t make it hard to understand.

Anyone could read her as easily as a book.

Since he knew the way she thought, he believed he could change the way her mind works. There was one thing he always wanted to do with her also.

“Hey,” he looked at her, “Come on, eat.”

Picking up her chopsticks, he began to feed her the udon noodles slowly, so she wouldn’t choke. When he saw that she was finally eating slowly like he instructed, he smirked.

Then, he slipped the other end of the noodle she was eating into his mouth until the two pairs of lips touched.

Another kiss from another Bangtan Boy.