64 It All Ends

Kiss or Kill

A/N: The story really isn't ending just yet LOL (The Chapter Title is Somewhat Misleading? XD)


At the sound of Jihyun’s voice, Hyuna’s head swiveled around to meet the last member of her little posse, “Y-You? What is going on?”

You weren’t sure what was happening either. All you knew was that Jung Kook was losing too much blood and had little to no time left.

You hypothesized that he could only hang onto consciousness for another five to ten minutes before he had to board an ambulance and get moved to the hospital.

“The Bangtan Fan Club has been in your hands for too long,” Jihyun began, “Ever since you took over, hate and obsession blinded you completely. The Fan Club became your weapon to destroy any chance of happiness the Kingkas could have with the female students.”

Hyuna’s eyes narrowed, “You allowed me to take the position as the new leader, so shut up. You have to listen to me. What’s with that ridiculous outfit? It doesn’t suit you.”

“Your dad was the leader of Kim Corporations and a member of the shady businesses my family was looking into. You didn’t know did you? That my family lead the police force,” Jihyun revealed, “I let you take my position, so I could be an insider. I watched you talk about everything your father was doing and how you were going to end Yujin.”

Your eyes widened in surprise. So, Nam Jihyun was the previous leader of the Bangtan Fan Club before Hyuna took over? So that was why Yuki said what she did:

The Fan Club had another leader back then. They were extremely nice and we as the students looked up to the members. Something happened to the whole group prior to your arrival at school.

Now you understood what had happened.

The real leader, Jihyun, handed the position over to Hyuna, so she could continue her investigation on President Kim and his wrongdoings.

“What are you talking about?” Hyuna sputtered, “This of a girl killed my father and hurt the Jung Kook-ssi!”

You rolled your eyes, “I told you that I did not such thing!”

Annoyance built up inside of you and you didn’t know how to talk sense into the stupid girl.

The mind was a powerful thing and right now, you found it to be a bad thing.

“Hyuna,” Jihyun began, “As your previous leader, I ask you to put that knife down. Look at the situation and think for a bit. The knife is in your hands and your father was stabbed to death. Yujin’s knife isn’t bloody like yours. The only other knife that has blood on it would be your father’s and he was the one hurting Jung Kook.”

At a situation like this, logic seemed to be the best way to get through to Hyuna.

Even if Hyuna continued to stay in denial, she couldn’t deny all the evidence right in front of her eyes.

“No! You’re lying! I heard Jung Kook being in pain and Yujin is with him right now,” Hyuna spat, “She’s the real killer behind all of this.”

Jihyun shook her head, “Don’t be stupid Hyuna. Do you see Yujin’s ripped shirt? She’s trying to stop his bleeding. She is trying to save him and if we don’t get him to a hospital, we’re going to lose a life. So, put that knife down and let’s get him to safety, alright?”

You couldn’t believe the words Jihyun had begun to say.

How did she know what would get through to Hyuna and what wouldn’t?

With no violence involved, you could clearly see Hyuna being convinced.

Her fingers shook a bit and the knife was dropped.

In that moment, Jihyun quickly came over and led Hyuna away somewhere.

You tried to help Jung Kook up since everything had ended, but his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out.

A soft cry came from your lips.

A couple of emergency doctors came over to you and helped Jung Kook up and led him to the ambulance.

You were so scared that you were going to lose him.

You thought fate was going to take a third person that you loved from your life.

V came over to you and embraced you in a gentle hug. Your hands gripped onto his shirt and you let out your final sobs.

Akira ran over and he saw you in the weak state, “Are you all alright?”

“We’re fine, but Jung Kook wasn’t,” Nam Joon stated, sorrow evident in his voice, “We’re all worried about him, but nevermind that for now, why are you here?”

Akira gave you all the softest of smiles and gestured you all to follow him. V lifted you up and helped bring you along with the rest of the boys.

“It’s a long story,” Akira began, “I’ll explain on the way to the hospital.”