38 The Hospital

Kiss or Kill

A/N: So, yeah. I don't know what happened, but this was supposed to be included in Chapter 36 where the scene with Yuki and Jin happened. I went back and added it now u_u ..BY THE WAY, I update many times because my chapters aren't that long okay? o:

Though Yuki was indeed Japanese, during her stay in Japan, she had to follow her brother's promotion schedule which was crazy busy. When they had to eat, she would always have to rush out and find something quick and easy.

As a result, she didn't actually ever had the chance to try Japan's many delights. That didn't mean the GazettE boys didn't however. They were invited to fancy parties and meetings, but she could never bring herself to go.

She always thought she was supposed to be by herself, alone.


By the time the ambulance came to take Yuki to the hospital, her conditioned seemed to have worsened. Perspiration, shakiness, and rising temperature all became the symptoms. Did she have some sort of sickness that you didn’t know of?

What was happening?

You couldn’t get your mind to think straight nor could you logically process the situation. All you knew you had to do was to get her treated. You rode in the ambulance with Yuki while you saw the rest of the boys run off towards the direction of the parking lot.

They were going to follow you via their own means of transportation.

If Reita knew what was happening right now, he would kill you.

That thought made you pause. Reita had to be here, didn’t he? You rubbed your temples then picked up your phone as quickly as possible dialing Yuki’s home phone number.

Please pick up. Please pick up.

“Hello?” Reita’s voice was heard from the other end, “Who is this?”

You were guessing that he could hear the ambulance sirens on the other end – your end – of the phone. Taking a small breath, you quickly blurted out what you wanted to say.

“Yuki’s being taken to the hospital near the school. You better come quick!”

Now was not the time for you to be scared of what Reita may say to you or what he might do to you. If you were truly Yuki’s friend, no hesitation should be made right now. None.

Alarm became evident in Reita’s voice, “I told you to stay away from her!”

You cringed and you knew he was right. Perhaps if you stayed away from her like he said, this would have never happened.

“I’m sorry,” you whispered into the phone, “This is all my fault.”

Reita quickly hung up the phone on you and you knew he would meet you at the hospital. This was his dear sister’s life and judging by the way he was always reacting, you knew he cared a lot about her.

As Yuki was rushed to the emergency room upon arriving, you paced around outside, awaiting to hear what had happened. A bunch of loud footsteps were heard and when you turned around, you were faced with 14 boys.

All of B.A.P and all of BTS were standing there, out of breath. Reita was there too, completely pale. He ran up to you first and grabbed a hold of your shoulders, “IS SHE ALRIGHT?”

“I-I don’t know. She’s in the emergency room,” you replied honestly.

By the look on your face, Reita could tell he wasn’t the only one as worried as he was. Giving you a hug he sighed, “She’ll be alright. She’s a fighter. She’s strong.”

You could only hope that he was telling the truth.

“What happened?” V glanced over at his friends – the four who were present when the incident had occurred.

Suga shrugged, “I’m not sure. One second she was fine and then the next second she had collapsed and pssed out.”

Jongup looked confused at Suga and then glanced back over at Himchan, “Wasn’t that what happened to…”

His voice faded and all of B.A.P’s eyes glanced over at the worried you by Reita. BTS couldn’t help but overhear what B.A.P had commented.

Interest clouded their minds.

“Do you know what could have happened?” Jimin asked.

His question was ignored as the B.A.P boys continued to discuss among themselves. They were still a little confused as to what was happening and wanted to get their theory straight.

“But why was Yuki the target?” asked Zelo, “They always wanted Yujin.”

“But her body wouldn’t have reacted so strongly to it,” Daehyun argued, “She’s had this happen way too many times.”

He glanced over Yongguk who paused for a second, “Unless he’s not gone and this whole situation was a mistake. Maybe this is a brand-new one that she hasn’t taken before, but it accidentally was inflicted on Yuki.”

Jung Kook furrowed his eyebrows, “YAH. Whatever you guys are hiding, you better SPILL IT.”

“JUNG KOOK,” you demanded, “Don’t you dare start a fight here.”

Your voice was one of warning and you had given him a dark glare. You wanted him to know that you were not joking at all. The situation was serious and there was no time to bicker.

“Hey,” Youngjae came over to you, Reita watching him carefully, “Don’t you find this situation a bit like those?”

Confused, you gave him a weird look. You didn’t quite understand.

He tried again, “You know, those situations? The ones at the…”

That did it.

You were finally able to think again and you started to calm down. That was when you immediately realized what he was talking about.

The scary part was... he may actually have been right.

“So he’s really back.”