27 Friend Not Foe

Kiss or Kill

A sudden loud bang was heard as the doors to the gym flew open. In walked the seven Kingkas of the school. At the front and center were Jung Kook and V.

The two of them seemed to be on a rescue mission – More specifically A rescue mission to save you.

As soon as their eyes caught you, they ran over in your direction.

The six boys of B.A.P blocked their way by standing in front of you. They glared at each other as you rubbed your temples.

“What are you doing here?” Yongguk demanded, “This is none of your business. You shouldn’t be here.”

V came forward, “Give us Yujin and we’ll leave as you wish.”

However, B.A.P wasn’t about to do that. Why would they give away their ex-leader? It was just absurd thinking about it.

“Why would we do that?” Himchan countered, “For all we know, you may hurt her.”

Nam Joon, leader of BTS came scoffed, “How do we know that you won’t? During class earlier, I heard you were all pretty forceful with your words and now your actions. You basically kidnapped her from her classroom.”

“We were being protective. If she was the one we were looking for then things become different,” Youngjae sent him a killer glare, “Don’t pretend you know everything. There’s so much about Yujin that you don’t know. Besies, when we got here, the first thing we noticed was that there’s a bandage wrapped around Yujin’s leg. Care to explain?”

“Don’t pretend you know everything either,” Jung Kook gave him a fierce look, “I treated that wound since she got it from an accident alright? We didn’t do .”

V looked at Jung Kook with a curious expression. First he had spent the night at your house and now he was treating your wounds? Just how close did the two of you get?

Zelo spun around and looked at you, “How did you get that wound?”

Now, all thirteen eyes were on you – All of BTS and all of B.A.P.

“Okay, enough,” you stepped forward between the two groups who were both slowly growing hostile.

If you didn’t do anything about it soon, you were show they were going to have a full out battle here and things would get messy real quick.

A situation like that... You didn't know how to stop it.

“Yujin,” Jung Kook urged, “Tell those stupid transfer students to get lost.”

Daehyun gave him a cold look, “Let’s just leave those kinds of people and just go, alright Yujin?”

“If by those kinds, you mean those who are far more superior than you,” Jimin smirked, “Then yeah, we are definitely those kinds of people.”

“Nah. We’re probably better than those kinds of people,” Jin grinned and gave Suga a high five.

Himchan pulled up his sleeves, “Don’t be so conceited. I could beat you to death in an instant.”

“Oh really?” J-Hope smirked at him, “Is that a challenge?”

The two advanced toward each other as the leaders of the groups bickered.

“Are your so-called friends really that rogue?” Nam Joon gritted his teeth, “You just send them to fight anyone? Do you even call yourself a man?”

Yongguk shoved his shoulders and replied menacingly, “He was picking a fight. That’s not our fault!”

Jung Kook glared at Yongguk, “Don’t you dare shove my leader!”

As he gave that warning, he shoved Yongguk back harder which caused him to shove back also. You saw the two groups fight with no intention of stopping and you couldn’t take it anymore.

“ENOUGH!”

All of them froze and looked at you. You took a deep breath.

This was getting completely ridiculous.

“Yah, you guys need to stop. These are my friends at this school,” you announced to B.A.P, Yongguk specifically.

He was the leader now and he would be able to keep these boys under control. Their eyes widened ind disbelief as if saying: These guys? You could do so much better!

Then you glanced over at BTS who were now looking a bit proud because you had defended them.

“…and you guys. The new transfer students are my friends from the past. Picking a fight with them will be the same as picking a fight with me,” you finished.

Now it was BTS’s turn to look at you in shock and B.A.P’s turn to be looking overconfident.

“Wait!” Jung Kook held up his hand, “I thought you said you didn’t know them in class?”

You bit your lip and then walked up to face him.

Slowly and cautiously, you managed to finally say some truth.

“I lied.”