51 Confessions

Kiss or Kill

A/N: Sorry for the small amount of updates before. It was the 4th of July (holiday) and something unexpected happened earlier today. It was kind of a shock and so I couldn't bring myself to update^^; Sorry~


“Wait, repeat that again,” Jongup stated, “Did you say that President Kim wants us to go meet him at your old house?”

You had returned to the hospital and met up with the rest of your friends to discuss your findings. Reita sat down next to you while Jung Kook and V were on either side of the room, watching you carefully.

Their jealousy had not subsided yet, so they didn’t let their eyes wander off of you for even one second at all.

“I said I think it was President Kim,” you stated, “It’s the only person that would know that much about me and the message did say the place where it all began.”

Youngjae nodded, “I guess that would make sense. It’s where the fire started along with the hatred – The beginning of hell was what you called it before right?”

Zelo reached over and placed his hand on your arm, “Are you alright? I don’t think it’s a good idea to go back there to be honest.”

You didn’t think it was a good idea to return either, but if the person behind all this was indeed President Kim, then he would do whatever it takes for you to get there.

You just didn’t understand why the message was sent to Yuki.

Why did he want to hurt her first? He didn’t even know her or had contact with her ever in his life, so he would have no reason to target her.

Nevertheless, it actually didn’t matter who he targeted. If he didn’t get what he wanted, the same event that happened before might occur again and someone close to you would be taken hostage.

“I have to go,” you whispered, dreading the situation before it even happened.

Jung Kook shook his head, “You don’t need to do what you don’t want to.”

“The maknae is right,” Nam Joon stated, “It’s okay not to go. If it causes you so much harm and hurt just from talking about going, then I don’t think you’re ready to go. Just stay here. We’ll protect you. All of us.”

You couldn’t believe your ears. Sure it would be nice that you’d be protected, but that’s not what you were worried about at all – Your safety wasn’t important at all.

You didn’t value it.

Slowly meeting up with the boys, you asked, “If you all take care of me, who’ll take care of you?”

“We can take care of ourselves,” V nodded, “We’re capable of at least that.”

“Jung Kook is right,” Youngjae stated.

You immediately shot back at him, “You have no right to talk. You were captured before. You of all people should know what President Kim is like. That bastard doesn’t care about anything.”

“Stop worrying about us,” Daehyun smiled a bit, “Take care of yourself first, alright?”

You didn’t know how they could say something like that. It was almost like your default setting to worry about everyone you cared about – B.A.P, BTS, Akira, and Yuki.

How could they risk everything to take care and protect you?

You were insignificant.

You were not loved.

You were not cared for.

You even killed your own parents.

There was nothing about you that you felt like was worth protecting.

As your eyes began to tear up, you stood up abruptly and quickly ran out of the room.

You couldn’t take it anymore.

The love was overwhelming and you were, in your mind, undeserving of it.

Both Jung Kook and V wanted to run after you – but only one actually did it. V had been too slow to react. Jung Kook was already out the door when V had decided to go after you.

“YUJIN!” he called, coming to a stop.

You froze in front of him, back turned to him, “Please. Don’t come any closer. Just, leave me be.”

Your hands gripped the ends of your shirt as you looked down, your bangs covering your eyes. Your cheeks were wet since you couldn’t hold back your silent tears anymore.

Of course, Jung Kook didn’t listen.

He slowly stepped closer to you and with each step, your heart weakened more and more. When he came within arm length of you, he turned you around, gazing into your eyes.

“How do you expect me to leave you be when you’re like this?” he said softly, “Do you remember what I asked you before? I asked you what you would do if I told you I liked you. Well, if you had asked me that same question, I would tell you that I would go to the ends of the world to protect you and secure your happiness.”

Your eyes widened as you looked up to meet his eyes, “…Jung Kook –“

You had begun to speak, but he interrupted you, giving you one serious look.

Then, he took a breath, stating one thing clearly:

“I really do like you Yujin, so let me go the ends of the world to protect you and secure your happiness.”