40 Grandfather

Kiss or Kill

“It has to be him!” you said, confident, “The doctor said Yuki was poisoned with the same poison that has been in my system for a long time! You know what happened to me before.”

You had pulled Yongguk to the side, because he was the leader.

You wanted to know his opinion on your theory first. If you were going to sound crazy and stupid, you didn’t want everyone to hear it at the same time.

“He’s dead, Yujin,” he emphasized, “The dead don’t walk again.”

You shook your head, “No. There’s no other explanation. It has to be him.”

“It must be some copycat,” Yongguk tried to reason with you, “That’s the only explanation.”

“No one thinks like the way he does,” you gritted your teeth, “No one.

Suddenly, right before Yongguk could make a comeback, Jung Kook came into the room, “Who are you talking about?”

“It’s nothing and no one – “ you began but was interrupted as suddenly as Jung Kook had came in before.

“Don’t you dare say it’s nothing, because I know you’ve been keeping things from us,” V crossed his arms, “Yujin. Don’t make yourself alone when you go through this.”

The rest of BTS came in followed by B.A.P.

They gave you an apologetic look for not being able to keep BTS out. However, secretly, they were glad BTS were stubborn enough.

Daehyun looked over at you, “I think it’s time to stop hiding.”

You just continued to shake your head. You didn’t want them to know. What good would come out of the whole situation if they knew about your past?

All they’d do was pity you.

You were sure of that, but you didn’t want the pity. You wanted them to see you as you were now. It was better this way.

It was then that the doctor called all of you to inform you that Yuki was going to be fine, so they were moving her to a regular patient room, out of the emergency room.

You hugged Reita out of relief and happiness and everyone went to find Yuki. You wanted to be with her no matter what. You wanted to be by her side.

She was your best friend and words couldn’t express how much you cared and worried for her.

However, Youngjae glanced over at Daehyun and the two of them gestured everyone outside of Yuki’s room – with the exception of you.

They allowed Reita to keep you inside the patient room and watch you, so you wouldn’t disturb what they were about to do.

“What is this?” Nam Joon asked, “Why did you send her away?”

“This better be good,” Jimin began, “Don’t waste our time.”

Yongguk gestured for the BTS boys to the chairs, “Take a seat. This may take awhile. There’s a lot about Yujin that you don’t know.”

Jung Kook glanced over at V and then back at the leader of the B.A.P, “A long time? What is your relationship with her? You seem to know her really well.”

“She’s our leader – rather, she was our first leader. Yongguk is the leader now,” Zelo nodded, clarifying his question, “She’s a lot stronger than you guys think.”

“Stronger?” J-Hope tilted his head, “Would you guys please stop giving us little puzzle pieces and hope we can piece everything together?”

Jin smirked, “I don’t think they know the whole situation either. They’re just trying to be cool.”

He tried to walk by B.A.P, so he could check on Yuki, but Jongup pushed him back down into his seat. They weren’t kidding.

This was probably the only time that they could spill everything without you interrupt.

“I’m sure all of you are wondering what she has kept from you,” Youngjae began.

Jung Kook muttered to himself, “Yeah. Like why she wouldn’t tell me why she had such a strong reaction from one necklace.”

That aroused interest in the B.A.P boys.

“Necklace? Do you have it with you?” asked Daehyun.

Slowly, Jung Kook pulled the necklace out, hoping the B.A.P boys give him the answers that you wouldn’t give him.

As the necklace came out into view, a series of gasps of shock were heard.

“The Black Butterfly. It’s hers.”

"Hers?" asked Jung Kook, confused, "The Back Butterfly is a girl?"

Zelo glanced over at his hyungs, wondering why this boy had the silver cross necklace. They had got rid of it a long time ago, didn't they?

Himchan stepped forward, eyeing Jung Kook, "Why do you have Yujin's necklace?"

"I found it in a dark street," Jung Kook replied bluntly, before he realized, "Wait. Yujin? It's... hers? She's the one who saved my family back then?"

"Nevermind that," Jongup held up his hand, "Did you say that you found it in a dark street?"

The boys were confused until Jung Kook explained where the street was. Something seemed to spark within their minds.

"Isn't that where Yujin's grandfather lived?"

Jung Kook finally couldn't take it anymore, "Grandfather? Necklace? Poison? Could you guys please just explain everything? I'm tired of being confused."

Daehyun sighed and the nodded slowly, "Yeah. We'll do that."

"Yujin's hell all started because of her Grandfather."