23 Affection

Kiss or Kill

A/N: Thank you all for subscribing! The chapters after this will start having many cliffhangers so.. beware I love you guys(:


After confirming Yuki was alright with your own eyes, you were relieved. All tension had left your muscles and you were able to happily go ahead and rest like Jung Kook had wanted.

The only reason you were able to find her was because you had met the rest of BTS as you were searching. They said something about Jin leaving to help some girl in some hallway and how he had brought the girl to the nurse’s office.

The hallway they had gestured towards was the hallways you had fainted in earlier – the hallway where Yuki’s locker was.

As you made your way towards the nurse’s office, you saw Jin walk away.

You tried to stop him to thank him, but he was gone in an instant. You reminded yourself to say thanks to him later.

Inside the nurse’s office, Yuki had her face covered with the sleeves of her shirt. Worried that something had happened between the two of them, you rushed to her side.

“Are you alright?” you placed your hands on her shoulders, “Here, let me see.”

She moved her hands away and you saw a couple of cuts on her face and some on her arms as her sleeves revealed her arms.

“It’s nothing,” she said softly, “Jin treated them already.”

Judging by her voice, you could tell she was a bit out of it. She seemed a bit dreamy and her head seemed to be up in the clouds. Smiling knowingly, you could pretty much guess what she was so preoccupied by.

“You know,” you began in a soft, playful tone, “Jin is pretty good-looking right?”

She stiffened and averted her eyes, “What are you talking about Yujin?”

Bingo.

You knew you had hit the mark, “Oh nothing. It was just an observation I made when I saw him leave the nurse’s office. Anyways, what do you think of him?”

“He’s… nice,” she stated slowly and cautiously.

She knew you were up to something since you had never talked boys with her before. Besides, if that wasn’t enough of a hint that something was up, your tone would have given it away in an instant.

You softly laughed and then raised an eyebrow, “Are you sure that was it?”

She paused, “…Okay. Maybe he’s a bit good-looking.”

Your lips curled into a wide smile, “That’s it?”

She nodded quickly, “Yeah!”

You looked at her teasingly. If she was going to be so stubborn, you were going to mess with her a bit more. It was fun to do so.

“Then I think you need to take some medicine,” you smiled innocently.

She looked at you completely confused, “Medicine?”

“You realize how red you are, right?” you touched her forehead, “Do you have a fever? How could Jin have missed this?”

You sighed, pretending you were ashamed of him, but Yuki waved her hands quickly, shaking her head.

“I don’t have a fever!” she denied.

You couldn’t help but smile and knew it was true because the red that crept up her cheeks seemed like blush rather than a symptom of a fever.

\Believe it or not, you could tell all the symptoms of illnesses extremely well.

Your past taught you how to do so.

However, you decided not to continue to bug her about the issue. She was going to come to realize that she had become attracted to Jin.

Unlike her, you believed in love at first sight.

You’ve seen it happen before.

Just then, you remembered why you had rushed to school so quickly.

"Did the Bangtan Fan Club do this to you?" you asked, making the conversation serious once more.

She nodded slowly, "Kind of. It was members of the Fan Club, not the leaders."

You clenched your fist, "Those es."

You wanted to destroy those girls. You wanted to so bad. However, if you did so, you'd be expelled from school once again and Yuki would be left alone to fend for herself.

I mean, now people knew Jin had saved her from bullying.

Who knew what troubles awaited her?