The first meetings

Magical Eunya Village

 

- Miss Kim, your name is the same as our Village's - Il Woo was surprised. Soeun could feel the honesty and decentness from his eyes then naturally had some good impression on him. She smiled:

- When passing by this Village, I was surprised at its name too and thought that this was a strange coincidence. Moreover, the immense beautiful scenery here made me can not leave.

- Thank you for your compliment - Il Woo modestly said, though his face revealing his pleasure, if not downright proud - Well, I just want to say that though our mansion is not too wide, but there's still a small room. If you don't mind, we'd like to invite you to come to our house.

- Oppa is right, onnie - The little girl clung to her hands - Please come and play with me then.

Seeing her hesitate, Il Woo quietly said:

- Please do not misunderstand. We just can not leave a princess like you staying in a firewood house. It's not too shabby there, but ...

- Mr. Bae, I understand your good intention - So Eun responsed - and especially I love this adorable little girl so much. But I don't want to bother you and your family. After all, it's just one night only. Don't have to worry.

Her voice is very gentle but consistent that made people can not do anything to convince her. Not wait Il Woo adding any word more, she turned and looked at the girl clinging to her hand, said softly:

- My dear donsaeng, although I won't come to your house but tomorrow I will definitely go around with you, agree?

The little girl thought a bit and then quickly grinned:

- Promise me, onnie. Suzy will wait you here tomorrow morning.

- Suzy? Well, so pretty name. Sure, I promise you.

- So, we have a date at Sky Tower, agree?

- Sky Tower? It's great, my dear.

So Eun looked back to Il Woo to say goodbye when suddenly she heard a vigorous laughter from a far and then a shadow ran fastly like the wind behind Il Woo:

- Hyung, you are here?

- Junho Oppa - Suzy cried happily before the shadow set his foot on the ground gently.

So Eun praised silently at his fast-walk skill. Now she could see clearly a handsome young man beside Il Woo. He was wearing a dark red tunic and a belt around his waist which definitely was a soft sword, she could say. He also wore a small red silk bag that was tied to the belt.

Junho was as handsome as Il Woo, but much more arrogant and prideful which made him seem to be unapproachable. Since he came, he just nodded at So Eun, then turned to lightly on Suzy's cheek. He seemed to like her so much. Suzy, no need to say, admirely looked at the new comer and even So Eun could feel that it was not a common admiration.

- Brother, is it not that you are preparing for the parade tomorrow, is it? Why are you here at this time?

- Don't have to worry about my works, hyung. Assure you that - Junho grinned, revealing his eyes smile. It's a very naive smile, totally not compatible with the arrogant face of him.

So Eun wanted to leave so she politely cut in their conversation:

- Mianhe, Mr. Bae. It's not convenient to stay here much longer. I must go now -  then without waiting for his response, she turned to wink at Suzy - my dear, see you tomorrow at Sky Tower.

She bowed lightly to the two young men and then asked Nine to guide her. When she walked away a few steps, she could hear Junho asking Il Woo:

- Hyung, who's that lady?

- Well, just met her a moment ago. Kim So Eun.

- So Eun? Beautiful name. Hey, Suzy, do you want to see how amazing the big lion I made?

- Yes. But I like you to bring me by levitation.

- Of course, if you want, dear.

The sound of blowing wind behind her made So Eun turn back and she only saw the white shadow of Bae Il Woo surfing the wind to chase after Junho and Suzy who now were disappeared. Echoing in the air was Suzy's laughter.

o0o

So Eun was watching quietly the Soul Valley that now was gradually into the mist. The woodhouse was placed at the edge of the Hill. Her eyes now became sad and her face looked like she was so deep in serious thoughts, totally different than the image that people saw her in the afternoon.

- Agassi, I finished cleaning the room. If you need anything, please just call.

So Eun turned back, nodded to thank Nine and handed the guy one silver coin.

- My lady, I do not dare ...

- Keep it, do not be afraid. I will not tell your master.

- Gamshanida my lady.

So Eun walked into the house. They called it the woodhouse, but it was also built carefully. It had two floors with two room. One room was used to store woods which was very large. The smaller one, which was cleanup by Nine, had a wide window overlooking  a small garden. She quietly sat down on the bed, thinking about the days ahead and the plans she had to do.

At that moment, So Eun heard an external noise.

A very vague noise.