A surprise meeting in the Red River Town

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

The Green River billowed like the sea. When the boat started its journey, it was still early morning. The landscape on both sides of the river made a girl who never went too far from her Village like Suzy feel very interesting. Eventhough this was the first time on boat, she did not feel sick. She was running back and forth like a child. With her along, Junho and doctor Joo Jin Mo not felt bored.

Suzy was chirping all day like a little girl, but whenever caring for Junho, she looked like a young thoughtful lady. At a glimpse, Joo Jin Mo could know that her feelings for Junho was not simple, but this guy absolutely paid no attention to her in the same way. Sometimes encountered Junho standing at the bow of the boat, staring forward and his face looked full of sorrow, Jin Mo understood that his heart totally dedicated to Kim So Eun. She was the only reason of his trip.

- Young Master!

- Doctor Joo, please call me as before. Suzy knows nothing about this.

- I see, Mr. Lee. Are you worried so much about Kim So Eun agassi?

Junho sighed. His eyes seemed to look far beyond the horizon:

- I hope nothing happen. I hope our trip is totally useless.

- The second Master is normally gentle and discreet. The only reason he did those evil things is Young Master, ah I mean, Il Woo Young Master.

Junho did not say anything. Was it possible that someone could do unhuman things just because of their own benefit? How many people would have to die next? So Eun, him or doctor Joo Jin Mo who did know all about?

- I'm sorry, doctor Joo. I shouldn't drag you into this.

- Mr. Lee, I was in deeply regret for so many years. I always thought of you everyday and my heart has never been in peace. I also want the Second Master to stop now. Things of the past need to be closed then the next generation can live without resentment.

- Doctor Joo, you have a chivalrous heart. I never blame you, so do not feel guilty anymore. It's my fate, not your fault. Thanks to you, I had a chance to survive.

Joo Jin Mo sighed softly. God gave him a chance to atone, so no matter how hard he endured, he would never stop. Rather than lived in regret for the rest of his life.

- Mister, we prepared to disembark. Please get inside. The waves near the shore are very strong.

Junho and Joo Jin Mo hastily walked in. He looked around but did not see Suzy anywhere. Junho felt a little worried then looked out the door.

- Boatman, do you see the lady with us?

The boatman shook his head:

- She's just around here. I will look for her then, Mister.

At that moment, the boat hit strongly to the river bank. They suddenly heard a sound of someone screaming and a heavy object falling into the water. Junho rushed out in panic. Before he could do anything, he saw a figure in dark purple clothes jumped into the water from the embankment.

Junho quickly got out of the boat and ran to the stone stairs of the embankment to catch Suzy from the hands of the purple clothes man. He gently layed Suzy on the ground but did not know how to do next. The purple clothes man quickly said:

- Please excuse me. I have to do this.

And right after finished his words, the man pressed his hands on her chest and then used his mouth to breathe into hers. In the urgent situation, Junho didn't notice the way that man did, he just wearily watched her pale face. Joo Jin Mo now brought a small blanket and covered to keep her warm. Moments later, the water from Suzy mouth pattered out. Her body moved a little and then she opened her eyes.

- Suzy, are you alright?

Suzy grinned when she saw his anxious face. He frowned and sternly said:

- You are still grinning? If this mister did not rescue you, I didn't know what to do.

Now Suzy turned to look at the man kneeling down beside her. It was a handsome young man. His clothes were all wet. He shook his head, implying that's just not a big deal, and then he slowly stood up. Junho carried Suzy in his arms and also got up, hastily said:

- Mister! Please tell us your name and where you're from. We don't know how to return for your kindness.

- Well, it's nothing. I'm from the Kim Mansion. My name is Kim Myungsoo.