Heartbroken

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

- Junho! Are you back?

Junho smiled when he realized Il Woo was sitting at the table in his front yard. He hurriedly walked in and said:

- Why didn't you come in? It's cold out here.

- Sorry, Junho ah. I think I should tell her. It's only good for her. But I didn't ecpect she ran to see you that way. Don't be mad at her.

- Hyung, I'm not mad. She's still a child and she will forget everything soon. Don't worry.

- That's good then - Il Woo patted his shoulder, smiling - Ah, by the way, you are not busy today. Shall we practice kungfu? I want to know whether you're lazy or not.

Junho was hesitant. Looking at exciting face of his hyung, he couldn't deny. But he was just...

- Mr. Bae!

Lee Sang came out, holding a bowl of medicine:

- Junho was sick these days and he had to take medicine, you see. I forced him to rest but he's so stubborn.

- Oh, Junho ah - Il Woo exclaimed, grabbed his arm - Don't work too hard. You look so pale now. I'm sorry. I didn't notice it. Come inside and rest.

Junho was moved and he let Il Woo dragging him into the house.

- Hyung, Jung family order have to be finished tomorrow. I can't...

- It's alright. We've never delayed any order so far. Don't worry. If we ask them to give us some more days, I think it's not a problem.

- I'm fine. You two don't overreact like that. Well, you look much better now hyung. I didn't hear you coughing since you came here.

 - Yeah, Seung Yoo samchon found out a new drug for me. It's good so far.

Junho heard the word "samchon" but he tried to be calm. So Eun didn't tell Il Woo that he also knew the truth so he pretended to know nothing.

- Junho ah, I have one thing to discuss with you.

- Please tell me.

- I went to see So Eun the other day.

Junho just nonchalantly asked:

- Really? That lady had left Silky Town right? Then what you ask me related to her?

- Yes. She promised to give me a chance.

Junho heart was thumping so intense and painful. But he calmly nodded, smiling:

- Congratulation, hyung. When will you two treat me a drink to celebrate?

Il Woo smiled, shook his head:

- Well, you want to have sister-in-law so much huh? Not yet. Giving me a chance does not mean that I can win her heart.

- Oh, you're so handsome and talent. It's not difficult hyung.

- Because I'm not sure then I want to leave Eunya Village for a while.

- Leave? Where for?

- Kim Mansion.

- Kim Mansion? - Junho tried to be amazed - Where?

- It's So Eun home. I want to go there, partly because of her. The other reason is to see the production of silk.

- Silk production?

- Yes. When we get married, I think that is the work she want to do here.

"When we get married". Those words were like thunder beside Junho ears. His face was no longer calm as before. He took a sip of drugs, then grimaced as if it's because of the bitter taste.

- You are so thoughtful. I totally support. But you should take care of your health. The weather is getting worse.

- I will be fine. Thank you Junho. Seung Yoo samchon will accompany me. So don't worry about me.

-When will you leave?

- Early tomorrow morning.

Junho was still sitting in the living room after Il Woo left. He smiled bitterly. That's what he wanted to do and the result he wanted to get. Who could he blame?

- Junho ah, I don't think So Eun can easily change her heart.

Lee Sang softly said, cutting through his thoughts. He raised his head and smiled:

- Why do you call this changing heart? I want her to love hyung. It's my wish.

- Junho, you're totally wrong. Looking at her face that day, she definitely loved you.

- Father, no need to recall it. Having hyung taking care of her, she will be fine.

- I really do not understand what the youth thinking nowaday. Well, you should try to find someone to be your fiancee. The play is yours so you have to do it yourself. I don't want to involve.

Junho watched his father leaving the room.

She will be fine, father. Who really cares about her, she will remember.

He said to himself.

 

oOo

 

- Doctor Joo!

- Oh young Master. I have sent people to take herbs to the second Master.

Il Woo gently shook his head, then sat down on a high chair in front of the counter.

- Oh no. I didn't come here bacause of that. Doctor Joo, you know that Junho was sick, right? He didn't tell me so I'm really worried about him.

Joo Jin Mo knew the close relationship between Il Woo and Junho, he smiled:

- He got internal injure. I prescribed so he will be fine.

Il Woo frowned slightly:

- Internal injure? How did he get that?

- I heard that it happened when he practiced his new weapons. Not a big problem, do not have to worry.

- Alright. I do not bother you more - Il Woo stood up but before leaving, he suddenly turned back and said - don't tell him that I ask, Doctor Joo. I don't want him to feel awkward.

- I understand, Young Master.

Joo Jin Mo silently watched Il Woo. His eyes were full of sorrow.

- Yobo, what are you doing there?

Jin Mo softly sighed and bent down to adjust the herbal weight, didn't answer.

- Did you remember the old days again? - Mrs. Joo also sighed - It's the young master fate, why do you still feel guilty?

- My soul never was in peace since then, yobo.

- But the second Master always was kind to our family. If not thanked to him, how could we have a good life here? Il Woo young Master is gentle, virtuous and talented also. What are you worried about?

- But I still felt guilty. In the past, if we used the other way ...

- What way? The Second Master considered us as his family so he asked us such a thing. Not killing the baby meant giving him a chance to live anyway. We could not control his fate, yobo.

Jin Mo sighed again, mused for a moment and then suddenly said:

- I sometimes wished that Lee Junho was our missing master. I don't know. It's just magical if so...

- You have only one Master, yobo. It's the second Master. Well, come inside to have dinner. Don't think of nonsense stuff.

Jin Mo looked up at the sky and realised that his wife was right. He did everything he could back then. He sighed and followed her to come inside.