Poison

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

 

The man in black turned back, looked straight into his eyes, slowly said:

- Useu, it's you?

- Ha ha, you do not think that I'm here right now, do you? Your people worked so hard then if there is anything you want to blame, it's my levitation skill.

Bae Seung Yoo pulled the mask down:

- So that leather piece ...

- It is real, Bae Master! It's here - Junho waved the leather roll in his hand - but the thing you heard from our conversation yesterday is the trap. We do not expect you believe it too fast, but we can't blame you. You're afraid of being exposed, aren't you?

- Useu, who are you? What did you know?

- Ha ha, didn't you just call me Useu? If you want to hear what I know, you should sit down to rest your feet.

- You ...

- Alright, I know that you're impatient now. I will not let you wait. Here the content of its writings. "I accidentally discovered that Bae Seung Yoo and Hwang Jung Min had an affair and they had a son. But it's not enough. They even killed Dong Gun son and swapped their places.

What a horrible thing. I don't think Madame Bae and Dong Gun hyung can bear it. I feel confused and don't know what to do now. Wanna talk to my wife but she just gave birth to our baby. Bad mood will affect her much. Then I write these lines in case I'm in danger.

Yoon Kang Woo"

Junho finished his reading and carefully folded the leather piece:

- So Bae Il Woo is your son with the second lady of Bae Dong Gun. Yoon Kang Woo discovered this shameful story and then his family was burned to death. What do you think?

Bae Seung Yoo's face was slightly pale but he still said in a cold voice:

- Ridiculous! Who knows it's truly Yoon Kang Woo's writings or not? You took some piece of leather, wrote those dirty lies there and then ask me about that. Ha ha, do you have the right to ask me?

- Ha ha ha, very good. It's not a shame when you bear the Bae name. Very mettle. Of course, I have confirmed that it belonged to Yoon Kang Woo, no need to ask. Now, if I tell Kim So Eun who killed her family, do you think how your son will be? If Eunya Villagers know this truth and your son is not the real young master, do you think what his life will be?

Now Bae Seung Yoo's face was blue and his hand trembly clung to the edge of the table. Outside now was silent, it seemed that Myungsoo had completed his task.

- Useu, what do you actually want?

- I just want you say the truth in front of me once, then I will think of the best way for your son, do not have to worry. Answer honestly, it's you who killed the Yoon family?

Bae Seung Yoo put his hand on his chest and then nodded softly.

- I want you to say it out loud.

- Yes, it is me. It's me who burnt the Yoon house. Why had he meddle in our plan? If he kept silent, keeping his mouth shut then his family would not die because of him. He came to me, taught me this and that. Things might not be big deals, but he just made it serious. He deserved it.

- You! You're despicable - Junho exclaimed sadly - I do not know how to forgive you. How will hyung live with this?

- Hyung? What hyung? You ... - Bae Seung Yoo frowned and uttered - you're not Useu. You're Lee Junho?

- Yes, he's Lee Junho - Myungsoo entered. Behind him was none other than So Eun. Her face was white. She clenched her fists and stood quietly at the door.

- Eunnie ah - Junho, so-called Useu, exclaimed softly - Why are you here?

- Hyung, I'm sorry. I can not agree with your decision. Eventhough you blame me, I don't want my noona to be suffered more, as I don't want you silently sacrificed forever.

Junho was froze and he did not know what to say. This was indeed not the way he want So Eun knowing the truth. He just wanted to find a way to tell So Eun later, so that the things most likely to accept. But let her know this way, he had no chance to protect his hyung.

- Hyung! - Junho softly cried to see a white figure standing at the door. Il Woo quietly entered the room. He came close to Bae Seung Yoo and stood beside him. Seeing his father sitting at the table before the eyes of many people, he was not out of compassion. He put a hand on his shoulder, then turned to look at Junho, Myungsoo, then stopped at So Eun. At this time, she remained silent, apparently waiting for someone to say a word. She did not cry, just quietly waiting.

- Yes, if you want to know, Bae Seung Yoo is my father. It was my father who burned the Yoon house.

- So you have known that Bae ... he caused the Yoon family death? - So Eun now uttered. Her voice was dry, but a little shaky.

- So Eun ah, sorry. He's my father anyway. I ... I do not know how to explain to you, but honestly ...

So Eun softly shook her head. Myungsoo stepped forward, gently grabbed her arm, and looked at Bae Il Woo, he said coldly:

- How can you explain it? You know that Yoon senior is my noona's father. If you say it, noona will forever hate your father and take a revenge. You're afraid that she will not be with you, right?

- What? - So Eun trembly exclaimed. Her body almost leaned on Myungsoo. Her face was more pale, causing Junho worried. He approached and touched her arm, but she dodged aside. Junho's heart was throbbing so hard. Her attitude made him scared. So Eun was now looking straight at Il Woo, slowly spoke - Yoon senior is my father?

Myungsoo answered:

- Yeah noona. Junho hyung had doubts about it and he's afraid they would harm you so he came here to silently protect you. But until now, hyung still wants to protect that sick guy, not want to hurt him then he kept quietly their crime. Noona, don't blame hyung...

- Myungsoo - So Eun interrupted him - I remember Master gave me a note, now you can open ...

Myungsoo pulled her hand back, shaking his head angrily:

- No need to find. Junho hyung saw him stealing it.

- So Eun ah, my father did not mean to harm you. He just wanted to prevent you finding the truth. I actually ... I don't expect you to forgive me, but please ... please spare him a way of life ...

Il Woo coughed badly and blood dripped out of his mouth. Junho looked at him, felt grieved deeply. He went to front of So Eun, said quietly:

- Eunnie ah, hyung is very sick, please...

So Eun didn't look at him, just gently raised her hand, as if to stop him saying more. Junho was so painful at her cold attitude, but then he took a step back. He knew that she was angry with him. He deserved it. He did not think of the hurt that he had caused.

- So what my Master say in that note? - So Eun asked coldly.

Il Woo did not know whether she asked him or his father, but because his father was still in silence, he finally answered:

- Just ... just say that she is your mother.

So Eun clutched Myungsoo arm. Her eyes were widened and tears started rolling down. She recalled the image of her Master, the time she was mad at her Master because she forced her to practice a lot and to work hard, remembered the rare conversations between them. It turned out that she struggled to bring her out of the fire, raised her without ever calling her as her own daughter. The hatred had to be so great that a mother didn't accept her own child and even when she died, her name was not on the gravestones. So Eun could not breathe. Mother, I'm sorry. I did not wholeheartedly do what mother asked me to. So Eun felt like every cell of her body was on fire.

Junho stared at her with full of worry. He wanted to hug her, to give her strength, but he didn't dare to move.

So Eun stood straight, took the sword from the hand of Myungsoo, slowly stepped forward:

- Bae Seung Yoo, you must pay for your crime. Mr. Bae Il Woo, get out.

"Mr. Bae Il Woo", the way she called him that made Il Woo's heart throb. A cold wind carrying snow through the opened window made Il Woo shudder. He hunched back, coughing up. Junho could not help stepping forward but Myungsoo stopped him, cried out:

- Hyung, you still protect them now? Is it because of him that you were almost killed? If not thanks to Doctor Joo, how did you keep alive? If not thanks to Lee senior bringing you back Eunya Village, you were dead at 5 years old. You're the real young master but you chose to be a normal Lee Junho. Just because of this sick guy, you knew the truth but didn't speak out. Because of him, you left my noona and pushed her toward him. Hyung, is it worth to do so?

- Junho, it turned out that you...

Il Woo exclaimed in surprise. Even Bae Seung Yoo looked up:

- It turned out that Joo Jin Mo didn't... - He suddenly paused.

- Didn't what? If doctor Joo didn't do that, you will end your life more miserably - Myungsoo said wrathfully.

- Myungsoo, can you be quiet for a while? - Junho quietly snapped up.

- Myungsoo is not wrong - So Eun exclaimed - I have to kill you to avenge for my parents.

Finish, So Eun stepped forward with the sword in her right hand. Il Woo now was too weak after coughing badly. Having no other way, he had to raised his hand to grab the sword blade to stop So Eun. His blood colored it to red.

Junho and Bae Seung Yoo exclaimed in fear. Paternal power seemed to drive him become stronger. He stood up, pulling Il Woo backwards and took from his bag some powder and threw straight to So Eun. Faster than lightning, Junho rushed ahead, pushed her back and his body blocked up front. The powder covered his face. He fell to the floor, blood dripped from his nose and mouth. His eyes burned as if in fire.

- It's poison!

Junho barely uttered and then became unconscious. Everyone rushed to help him and in the chaos, Bae Seung Yoo helped Il Woo to fly out through the window.