Reunite

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Snow was falling. The view of Mansion suddenly changed. The dark curved roofs seemed to be painted by a white color. So Eun paused her work, turned to look out the stone path leading straight to the Gate. A group of people were clearing the snow on the path. Suddenly she heard familiar laughters echoed from the Gate. She stood up, rushed out to the door. All the servants hastily stepped aside and amazingly looked at each other. They didn't understand why their mistress had to run like that.

- Useu! Useu! Is it you?

A gray figure suddenlly appeared in front of her.

- Kid! I don't think you still remember this old man.

So Eun grasped his arm, smiled:

- Useu, do you know that I was so worried when you left that day? I'm rejoiced to see you here. Jinja.

The old man still looked like the day she met him. He still wore the gray clothes with a lot of patches. His nose was still red and his eyes were bright.

- Ha ha, is it surprising?

- Ani - So Eun shook her head and then nodded - I mean yes. Why are you here? Are you passing by ...?

- Are you crazy? - The old man cut through her saying and looked around - why am I passing by a remote mansion like this? I come to see you.

- Me? - So Eun giggled - If so, I'm very happy. Come in. It's very cold out here.

- Yeah right. I was about to ask you when you let me come in. Huh, cold to death.

So Eun laughed, held his hand and lead the way.

- Useu, please try this.

- What is it?

- I made it for you. I don't know if it fit you or not. Try it.

- For me jinja? Alright. Let me try.

The happy laughters of the two made the atmosphere warmer. The servants stopped their works and smiled also. They felt very glad to see their little mistress finally could laugh.

- Agassi!

So Eun turned to look. Kim spouses, Myungsoo and Joo Jin Mo stepped into the Main Hall at the same time. Myungsoo and Jin Mo watched the new guest and then glanced at each other. It turned out that it's Useu which Junho mentioned. They tried to hide their smiles, suddenly felt happy.

- Oh all of you are here. This is Useu. We were so busy that I didn't have a chance to tell everyone about him. Useu, let's me introduce. The two are Kim butler and his wife. This is Kim Myungsoo, their son and also the young master of this Mansion. This is doctor Joo Jin Mo from Eunya Village.

Junho, now in the disguise of Useu, laughed and happily said:

- You said continuously, do you think that your Useu can remember all? Alright, anyway. Hello, hello everyone. Well, I will remember each one gradually. Kid, you have a lot of friends and relatives, I'm very happy for you. Really, really happy today. It's worth to visit you. So if I stay here for a few days, you do not mind, anyway?

- Do not mind! Do not mind!

- So good.

- So Eun! What's that ...?

The whole crowd was laughing happily, suddenly stopped because of new commers.

- So Eun onnie! What's so funny?

- Suzy! Bae senior! Il Woo! Here you come. This is Useu, my dear relatives. Here is Bae senior, Young Master Bae Il Woo and Bae Suzy agassi from Eunya Village.

- Well, too many people from Eunya Village, huh? Hello! Hello! Well, it's enough for greeting huh? Your Useu is hungry then. Kid, well, you ...

So Eun smiled, then held his arm and pulled him to a table, gently said:

- Of course, I understand you, Useu. Mrs Kim, please tell them setting table. Everyone, please take a sit.

The first table had four chairs. Junho was sitting down on one. So Eun stood beside him, gently invited Il Woo and Bae Seung Yoo to sit down opposite to her. The others sat around the larger table beside.

Since entering the room, Il Woo was in silence. His face looked pretty cold and he quietly watched So Eun and the old man she called Useu. She talked less, just focused on taking  care of the old man, put a lot of food into his bowl. The old man also ate continuously as if no one around him.

- Useu, how did you meet So Eun? - Il Woo suddenly asked.

- Ha ha, you asked me, kid? Eh little girl, this prince looks very handsome. He seems to be interested in you huh? You are from Eunya Village? Well, what did you ask me, anyway?

- Oh, how did you...

- Haha, I remember then, remember - Useu interrupted - you say, kid. I was busy eating.

So Eun smiled and turned to Il Woo, she replied instead:

- Last time, when I left Eunya Village, I met him on the way to Green River Town. And Useu rescued me from one bandits.

- Thanks for your help, senior. Thank you for being there with So Eun.

- Haizzz, she also helped me in return. It's nothing.

- The bandits there were brutal. Did they harm you anyway?

As Jin Mo heard this question, he suddenly recalled the strange expression on Il Woo's face when he asked him about Junho internal injure. Back then, he merely thought that Il Woo cared about Junho. But now, according to his expression and the way he asked, Jin Mo vaguely thought that perhaps Il Woo had known Useu was Junho.

- Well, he was ...

Junho (or Useu) interrupted her:

- You think who am I? What could those several kids do to me? Ha ha, unlucky that after defeating them, I had a terrible stomach ache.

- Stomach ache?

- Yeah. Why are you so surprised, charming prince?

Not only Il Woo but So Eun also was a little surprised. She didn't understand why he had to tell a lie, but she thought that maybe he would lose his face if he said the truth. Then she confirmed:

- Yeah, Il Woo. It's not a big deal.

- Fortunately. Senior, if you need help, please tell me. I will do anything to return for your kindness - Il Woo looked straight at Junho and made emphases on each word.

- Well, very good kid. Because of this stupid girl, you can do everything, so take good care of her huh. I trust you - Useu laughed ha ha. He also looked straight at Il Woo and then stood up, stretching his body and said - little girl, I'm full. I want to take a nap. Do you arrange some place for me?

Myungsoo immediatley stood up:

- Senior, of course we will do it. Please follow me.

- All right, all right. Your name is Kim, right? I remember. So, I go. Everyone keep eating huh!

Jin Mo tentatively watched Il Woo expression but he didn't read anything. His face was cold but that's all. Jin Mo turned to Bae Seung Yoo and found out that he also watched Il Woo. It seemed that between Il Woo and Bae Seung Yoo, there's still some secret that they had not shared with each other. Good or bad, he did not know. But one strange question had raised in his head. Whether Junho willingly protecting Il Woo was right or wrong?

- Hyung - Myungsoo said when they both went to the west building - if you didn't tell me earlier, I would not recognize you. It turned out that you disguised yourself as Useu and quietly protected noona, right?

Junho nodded.

- Hyung, I do not understand why you insist to protect that sick guy. Somehow I feel that he is not trivial. Sorry for saying that, hyung, but I must.

Junho patted on his shoulder, said quietly:

- I know that you only care for me, I don't blame you. But you misunderstand him. He's so gentle and kind. It's just your prejudice.

- Hyung, ...

Junho raised his hand up to stop Myungsoo:

- Well, go back to the Main Hall. They will doubt if you're absent too long. Tonight, bring wine to my room and I will tell you what to do.

- Yes, hyung. Be careful.

Junho watched Myungsoo leaving. A lot of complicated thoughts rose in his mind. The way his hyung talking to him made him feel insecure. It looked like his hyung recognize him already. Maybe he didn't understand why he had to disguise, so for a while hyung had not revealed his identity. But he suddenly felt that his plan could not last long. He had to make Bae Seung Yoo admit his crime soon.

A cold wind made the dry snow dust blowing in the air. Junho put his hand on the silk coat that So Eun gave him earlier, his heart suddenly felt warm. He recalled her hugs and kisses in the Yoon house and a gentle feeling dominated his soul. But then he softly shook his head. He regained the postures of an old man and then quickly walked into the room.