Please don't let him go!

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

- Oppa.

- Suzy, what are you doing here?

- Oppa, why did you become like this? You, me and Junho oppa, we are like family. Before, now and forever, it never changes. Please, be back Il Woo oppa I have known. Please treat him as before.

- Go to tell Grannie if you like. You like him, don't you? You can betray this oppa because of him. I don't care.

- Oppa, I ... I never do anything that harm you, don't worry. And Junho oppa is the same. Because of you, he hid his identity, didn't care to be considered as a member of the Bae family. Even knew that our father killed onnie's family, he didn't tell her neither. And he sacrificed his love for onnie just because you also love her. Oppa...

- Stop it, Suzy. I can win So Eun's heart without his compromise. I'm the young master of this Village, no matter who is my father.

Seeing his cold face, Suzy suddenly felt heartbreaking. Was it her tender Il Woo oppa?  Was it the one who always loved and cared about her and Junho?

- Oppa - Suzy exclaimed. Her hand gently held his arm - could three of us not live like before? We could not be back like the old days?

- Suzy, you're so naive. Looking at So Eun's face, I knew that she certainly never forget this revenge. You don't know how she looked at father and me that day.

Il Woo looked so painful when he said the last sentence.

- I can do everything for her, but she never keep an eye on me. I can not let her despise me. I will make her have to ask for forgiveness and come back to me.

Suzy sighed softly. She squeezed his hand in hers. This time, she suddenly felt that her oppa was so poor.

- Oppa, is it worth to do so? If you do all these things but onnie would not be back to you, you will be more painful, you know?

Il Woo clenched his fist, laughing dryly:

- Do not worry. She certainly do. Junho could not live outside the Village for long.

- Aren't you fear that they can tell the truth to everyone?

- Who are they? Joo Jin Mo? Junho? Or So Eun?

Suzy could not answer, because none of those that Il Woo just named would do it. Each one of them had their weakness in his hands. She looked at him a moment and then let go of his hand, she said softly:

- Rest a bit, oppa. I go.

- Suzy!

She stopped at the door, but didn't turn back.

- You don't want to be on my side, do you?

Suzy softly shook her head and did not answer, she slowly walked out. But after a few steps, she frozed. Her hands placed on to not cry.

- Suzy.

- Junho oppa - Suzy mumbled. Realized that he and she were in front of Il Woo's room, she hurried back, pushing him away. But Junho just smiled:

- Do not worry, Suzy.

He just said and then walked by Suzy, he entered the room.

- Hyung.

Perhaps Il Woo was surprised by the appearance of Junho. He stood for a moment and tried to calm down.

- Junho, it turned out that you're here already. Our people work really well.

His voice was calm but full of anger that made him become more scary. Junho felt like his heart crying. How came he change a lot?

- You don't think that I come to see you here?

Il Woo did not answer.

- In the past, if Bae family didn't conceive me, not treated me kindly, perhaps I could not keep my life. It could be said that this life was gaven by Bae family, then I will not hurt you just because of it. I just want you to release my father and doctor Joo's family. We will leave here and never bother you again.

- No, Junho oppa - Suzy exclaimed - if you leave here, you can not live longer. Il Woo oppa, do not force him go, please!

- Good. You're so mettle and generous. Indeed, I'm not equal to you. No wonder that So Eun, Kim Myungsoo , and including Joo Jin Mo who is closest of my father, all care for you.

- Hyung, I always respect you. You cared for me, shared with me everything you had. I never thought that I would do anything to hurt you.

Il Woo just laughed:

- Alright, you just said that you never want to hurt me. So what if I ask you to leave, but So Eun has to stay here?

- Hyung, you ... Eunnie ... she's suffer too much. I can't hurt her more. She lost her father since she was a child, her mother never called her daughter and she had to take responsibility of the Mansion when she's too young. I ...I really want to redeem for her.

- It's a joke, don't take it serious. Alright, I accept your request. My people will take Lee samchon to your house tomorrow. So you will get out of here right after that.

- Oppa, no, you can't let him go. Oppa! - Suzy cried.

- Suzy, I will be fine, don't cry - Junho assured Suzy and then turned to Il Woo, he said softly - Hyung, take care yourself. From now on we will probably never meet again. Please stay healthy.

Junho turned to step out the door. Suzy glared at Il Woo and then also ran ater Junho. Il Woo stood still in silence, he even didn't turn back when Junho was leaving. A cold win blew through the opened door suddenly made him tremble. His eyes grew dark and he clenched his fists to regain his confidence.

- Oppa, Junho oppa!

- Suzy.

- Why did you do this? Do you know that you will die if leaving here?

- Come on, Suzy. I will be fine. I definitely find a way to live. Trust me.

- I will go with you. I can not be with him anymore. He is increasingly changing, I didn't recognise him.

- Suzy, Myungsoo will come back to take you someday. But this time ... I ask you to be here with hyung. His health is poor, moreover he will be more lonely after we leave here. If you also leave him, he will change more. Do you know what I mean?

- Oppa, you're too kind - Suzy exclaimed and hugged him. Junho clumsily patted her hair. He felt painful in his heart. He didn't expect his hyung could easily let him go while knowing that he would die. He sighed softly, looking up at the sky. Snow continued to fall, covered on Suzy hair. He gently brushed it off and slightly stepped back:

- Well, you should be back. It's too cold here. You are trembling.

- I... Tomorrow ... I will come to see you off.

- Alright. You go first. I want to see you going.

- Oppa ...

Junho nodded and tried to show her that he's fine. Her pretty and small figure faded in the falling snow. He remembered the days of his childhood when he, his hyung and her were happy together. But now, the most important thing to him was his father, So Eun and the people suffered because of him. He could not let them have to live so hard just because of his life.

- Oppa, where did you go? It's very dangerous outside, you know.

So Eun was waiting him at the door with a worried face. Junho gently held her hands:

- Eunnie ah, I have one thing to ask you.

- Oppa, you look so serious. Is it related to Bae Il Woo and his father?

- You're very smart. Yeah, it's exactly what I want to talk. Actually, he must be dead for the crime he committed. Asking you to let him live is too much to you. But how long this revenge last? We kill Bae Seung Yoo, and then Bae Il Woo will take revenge and so on. We all keep on sinking in hatred. I desire to live a happy life with you, father and all our dear ones. I can not let all those we love have to suffer because of me again and again.

- So what about my father's death? What about my mother's whole life sacrifice to find the truth? Do you think that I can pass it all?

Junho looked at So Eun with grief. He did not know how to convince her. He simply said:

- It's the only one thing I beg you now. Il Woo hyung is very weak, I could say. I thought that it's their retribution.

So Eun sighed and said nothing. He approached to hug her gently.

- I really want to leave here. I want to bring you back to the Kim Mansion.

So Eun shook her head:

- I can't, oppa. If we leave here, you will not live longer. You life belong here, did you forget? I just wish you can live a long life, I ... I think I can ... I think I can leave the past behind...

Junho was totally moved. It turned out that revenge was not the only thing So Eun cared about. She just wanted him to live.

- Eunnie ah, if you stay here , you have to face your enemies everyday. I can't do it. I really feel that I don't belong here. There is nothing attached to me here anymore.

So Eun didn't say anything. She just tightened her arms around his waist. He continued:

- Don't worry, my dear. I definitely will find a way to live out of the Village. Trust me, don't you?

So Eun couldn't answer. Of course she trusted him, but she was still worried. What if he couldn't find any other way? What if he died? She could not bear that thought. Her tears unnoticeably were falling on his shoulder. Junho was back a bit to look at her face, his hands still held her arms:

- Eunnie ah, don't cry. I promised that I would not make you cry again, but it's still falling now. What can I do?

- Ani - So Eun wiped her tears and forced a smile - It's not you who make me cry. Oppa, I'm scare. I'm so scare.

Junho hugged her again and said:

- Shouldn't be, my dear. I will be fine. All of us will be fine. Tomorrow, when they release father, we'll go.

- What about doctor Joo's family?

- Well, of course including them. Do you allow them to follow us?

- Of course, if he wants too.

- So let's go to tell him.

Junho took her hand and led the way into the house, but So Eun still stood and looked at him with worried eyes:

- Oppa...

- Why? Are you still worry? - Junho smiled to reassure her - Everything will be fine, believe me. I don't think that a man can only live in one place.

So Eun quietly lowered her head and whispered:

- I'm scared that I would lose you one day...

Junho hugged her in his arms:

- Paboo ah, I said that I would never leave you, didn't I? Let's get in. You're shaking. Tomorrow, father will be happy to see you again. You know, after you've  gone, he always yelled at me.

So Eun smiled:

- Are you envious?

- Of course. It's very difficult now for me to find someone on my side. You see, father, doctor Joo and Suzy also all defense you, not me. But ...

- But what?

- But there is a very important person on the side of me, that's enough.

- Who is it?

Junho  laughed when listening her voice a bit impatient. He turned away, calmly replied:

- It's you.

Before walking quickly forward, he caught a glimpse of her radiant smile. His heart suddenly filled with happiness.

All he need was just this.