Love can't be concealed

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Junho got up. He astonishedly looked at So Eun while she just quietly stood there, her face looked so sad.

- Eunnie ah!

He only uttered her name and then silence. So Eun walked closer to him, put her hand on his cheek, softly said:

- Oppa, you looked so pale and tired.

At the moment, his heart was full of a strong feeling. Loving her. Missing her. It's stronger than ever because he had to hold it on for the past few days. He raised his hand to hold hers but then suddenly stopped. Although not avoiding her hand, he just said in monotone:

- I thought that you went to Green River. Why are you still here?

So Eun was not angry. She just let go her hand, quietly sighed and turned away. Junho did not dare to look at her. His eyes focused at some vague point in the room. So Eun did not say a word, she approached the fireplace, put in some wood pieces and then fired it. A moment later, the flame was burning in the furnace, that made the air in the room become warmer. Still silent, she walked over to the shelves, took a small bottle and then put it in the hot water to warm it up. She also took some dumplings that she bought earlier and steamed it.

Now, Junho started watching her. He suddenly found that she was thinner and she always used her left hand to do everything. Junho looked down and realised that her right wrist was bandaged as if she was injured. He immediately stood up and ran to her, exclaimed:

- Eunni ah, what's wrong with your wrist?

He did not wait for her answer, gently lifting her hand up. He could see some blood spots on the bandage, meaning that it just happened recently. He looked up at her and saw her tears running down but she was smiling. He could not help it anymore, he pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly:

- How can you still smile? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

She silently shook her head. He was back a bit, looking into her eyes, quietly asked:

- Are you hurt so much, aren't you? Do you need to see doctor? Why did you get hurt?

He asked continuously, but she still shook her head and then gently rest her head on his chest, said quietly:

- Don't worry. It's just a small wound. A sharp piece of bamboo cut through while I prepared for the trip today. I went to see doctor already and he said it's fine.

Junho sighed. He was still clutching her hand and lowered his voice:

- You... I...

So Eun stopped him:

- I understood, oppa. You and Il Woo were like siblings. In a moment, you could not think of many things. I did not blame you. I just ...

- You're mad at me?

- Paboo ah, if I didn't blame you, then why I'm mad at you? ... - So Eun laughed softly. Her laughter made his heart soften and the contradictions in his mind for a moment dissapeared - I just missed you so much, oppa.

The last words So Eun said lightly as a breeze, but it sounded like the bell ringing in his ear. He looked down at her lovely face that was leaning on his shoulder, close to his cheek. Her sweet scent made him even more ecstatic.

- I missed you too. I thought that if I did not have spare time, I would not think of you, but I couldn't do it.

- I know.

- You know? - Junho was surprised but she slowly stood up. She unanswered, walked to the stove, lifting the wine bottle and took out the steaming dumplings and then put all on the table. Her cheeks were rosy because of the warm air inside the room, looked so beautiful. Junho sat down next to her, while she poured alcohol. He could not take his eyes off her.

- What are you doing? - So Eun embarrassed a little because of his staring eyes - Of course I know. Anyhow, hearing it from your mouth is much better.

So Eun looked at him, smiling. Her eyes full of tenderness and happiness. Junho lightly took her hand and squeezed.

- I'm sorry. It must be hard for you these days.

- You also had many works to do. Oppa, do not talk anymore. Eat something. Actually, do you know why am I back here to find you?

Junho shook his head slightly. So Eun softly his hand that was holding hers, her voice became more serious.

- Il Woo came to see me this morning ...

- I see - Junho nodded. He was sure that his hyung would come there - What did he say to you?