Stolen

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Kim Mansion was placed in a rocky valley. The location appeared to be isolated but their people built a convenient path. He jumped up to the Gate and observed carefully. They had four buildings, including the Main Hall was at the center and the lefts were in the west, east and north area.

The main building was still lightened. His heart beated up when he realised one of the two people who were discussing in the Main Hall was So Eun. She was intently listening to a middle-aged man, sometimes nodding. Junho ran along on the east wall to come nearer the Main Hall.

- Kim butler, send message to Myungsoo tomorrow.  Tell your son about our plan and what he has to do.

- Yes, agassi.

- Alright. Mrs Kim, you should rest. We finished.

Her voice was very gentle. She seemed to care about the woman a lot. According to her words, he guessed the two might be Myungsoo's parents. So Eun got up and left the Hall to the west building. Kim couples blow out the lights and went towards the north. Perhaps it was the residence of the owners.

Junho was still sitting on the roof, looking towards the west building. So Eun knocked on a door and then a man stepped out. It's Bae Il Woo. He said something and then So Eun walked in. Junho quietly moved to the west direction. He wanted to know what they talking about. But suddenly he saw a figure sneaked in the north building. Kim spouses went to their room to sleep already, so there was no light in that area. Junho carefully moved to the north and found out that the figure wore black costumes, now searching something inside a room. At this time, that person lightened up a tiny fire and used his hand to cover the light. Eventhough it's not light enough, Junho still recognised that person was Bae Seung Yoo and that room perhaps was So Eun's.

Suddenly, the footsteps made Junho crouch down. So Eun returned from the west building. Bae Seung Yoo hastily hid behind bookshelves and his hands were touching the hip, that Junho guessed it could be a knife. He's angry and worried at the same time. So Eun entered the room, approaching a wooden cabinet. She took out clothes and walked out of the room immediately.

So Eun walked toward the east building. Perhaps it's the kitchen area. She walked into a large room, lighted the candles, then poured water into a barrel. Junho embarrassed to turn away when he realised that she would take a bath. But then he saw Bae Seung Yoo also went to the east. What the hell was he doing? Junho quietly mumbled. He left the roof and followed Bae Seung Yoo at once. If that man did any bad thing to her, Junho definitely stopped him.

Now Bae Seung Yoo gently opened the door and then sneaked into the room. At this moment, Junho could see a wooden front placed between the bathing barrel and the door.  Bae Seung Yoo stopped at the front and carefully checked a small bag which So Eun hung on it. A moment later, he took out something and immediately got out the room.

Junho followed him to the west building and saw Bae Seung Yoo sitting at a small table in his room. Inside his hand was a small leather piece. Perhaps it's the item he had taken from So Eun's bag.

After reading the writings on it, he muttered softly: Jung Min was right. It was her.