Another Truth Exposed

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Junho stood quietly in the Hall, staring out the sun began to rise. He stayed up all night, wholeheartedly studied his weapon designs, those of his own, not for sale. He knew that today So Eun would go to Green River Town and he also knew that he would not say goodbye to her. He hoped that Il Woo would come there but inside he felt very miserable. He had to do something to not think about her, but even when his sweat fell down on the red steel bar, the image of her had never disappeared from his mind.

Junho sighed, turning back to the works. The table cluttered up with so many parchments he drew. He rearranged it and his elbow accidentally pulled the wine bottle down. He hastily jumped back but the wine already moistened the brocade bag he wore on the belt. He quickly withdrew a small leather inside the bag. It's just a piece of leather as small as palm and nothing on it. He had tried a lot of methods to see what written secretly on it, as heating, cooling, sinking in water but nothing useful. He gave up and cherished it as a gift of his parents. He could not ruin it no matter what.

Junho used a cloth to dry it but alcohol had spread all over the leather, that made it darker. He was a little bit worried, but then he remembered that alcohol would evaporated and it would be back to normal. He sighed softly and put it down on the table. He sat down and let his thoughts wandering. He thought about himself, about Il Woo and then So Eun. When her image glimpsed through his mind, Junho softly shook his head then definitely got up.

When he looked to check the leather on the table, he was surprised to see some white streaks emerged at a few places. It was not clear, but seemed to be writing. Junho happily stood up and a sip of alcohol and sprayed all over the leather and then waited until it dry. After a while, the words on it were completely clear.

"Little master Bae Il Woo".

"Bae Il Woo". Junho totally was shock, at first did not immediately understand the meaning of it. If his name was Bae Il Woo then he was the real Bae Il Woo, the son of Bae Dong Gun. And that meant... One thought flashed in his mind.

Junho let the leather on his hands fall to the ground. Bae Seung Yoo and Hwang Jung Min, his hyung's parents. They left him in the forest and then swapped their places. Was it possible?

If his father Lee Sang didn't accidentally met the great seer, he would not be over 5 years. They did not kill him by their hands but let him die in a natural way. He reached down and picked up the piece of leather, grasped in his hand. He suddenly came to think of Il Woo, his hyung. If he knew this true, how would he feel like? With a gentle heart and a poor health, how could he bear it?

Junho wearily sat down. His head ached badly. He suddenly thought about the owner of the leather. It's clearly that this person purposed to leave a secret trace for him to find out someday. But if he indeed wanted him to die, why did he have to do this? Many questions came up in his head that made him feel like crazy. He held his head in his two hands to ease the pain.

- Junho, what's wrong?

Lee Sang voice sounded from the door. Junho calmly put the leather back to the bag and then turned back:

- I have a headache, father. It's not serious. Did the Hong's people come?

- Yeah, they are outside already. I was about to get the books to deliver goods to them. Go home to rest. You didn't sleep at all last night, did you?

Junho smiled at his father. Lee Sang did not know that he knew all the facts, including that he's only his adopted son. Junho was just his adopted child but he even sacrificed the treasure of the family to save Junho's life and gave up his liberal life to bring him here. Junho walked closer, clutching his father's arms and said:

- Father, I'm fine. You know what, I can't do anything without you.

- Haizzz, this little devil. What's wrong with you today? How can you say those words? It's not like you at all. Look at your red eyes. It's so terrible. Back home and rest, ppailli - Lee Sang frowned, but he was really moved at Junho sincere.

Junho nodded and walked out the Hall.

- Junho ah ... Are you not going to see So Eun?

Junho stopped and turned to look at him:

- I'm too tired father. I think Il Woo hyung will go to help her. Don't worry.

He walked quickly out of the door to stop the conversation. Lee Sang slightly frowned and shook his head. He was always stubborn like that.

Junho was back to their small house and lay down on bed. It was very cold but he did not bother to burn the fireplace. He held the brocade bag in his hand, rearrange everything he'd known in sequence. Bae Seung Yoo and Hwang Jung Min had an affair and gave birth to Il Woo hyung, then swapped their places and threw him away.

The one who left him in the forest had to be a close one to Bae Seung Yoo. If not, how Bae Seung Yoo dared to ask such a terrible task. People who knew how to write in secret ink, definitely was an expert in medical arts. The one who was close to Bae Seung Yoo and was a medical expert had to be ... Joo Jin Mo. It was possible. He followed Bae Seung Yoo for many years and was assigned to be the manager of Medical House of the Village. He sat up. It's him.

Junho could see the sunlight through the window. Now So Eun probably was still in Silky Town. It's better to let her go without lingering. He will try to quietly find out the truth to help her, and then she can live happily with his hyung. If so, why did he need to expose his real status? After all, he was still alive and had a good life with his father. Should he just ignore it? Or he should reclaim the fairness, regain what belonged to him and live with her? But what about his hyung? Was he able to withstand such shocks?

A lot of things conflicted inside his mind that made him even more miserable. Junho took a deep breath. He needed to calm down and solved each one problem. Thought then, he lay down and closed his eyes, trying to empty his mind to sleep.

Junho suddenly heard the door open and footsteps in the room. He still closed his eyes, said softly:

- Father, are you home? Wake me up after one hour, ne?

No one replied. Junho tried to open his eyes to look out. In front of him was not his father, nor any servants in the house.

It's Kim So Eun, whom he refused to meet again, just because of his hyung.