I'm yours

Magical Eunya Village

 

- Jae Bum, why are you so noisy? Did you catch any pinky fish?

Jae Bum raised his wooden box, his face looked so cocky.

- She ... Who is she ...?

Now Hyorin just realised So Eun's presence. Jae Bum smiled, waved his hand to So Eun:

- Princess, come here. This is Hyorin that I told you.

- Hey, how could you tell a stranger about me?

- Hyorin ah, she is Jade hyung's wife.

- Wife? Who said so? Is it her? You can believe in everything she said?

So Eun now approached in front of Hyorin, she trembly asked:

- Agassi, there's a bunch of yoongyo flowers at the corner of the hankerchief, and right beneath the flower is a word "Yoon", right?

- How ... How did you know? - Hyorin stammered.

- It's mine. It's my gift for my husband.

Hyorin looked at the handkerchief and then at So Eun. She now could believe her because her gown also made of the same kind of silk.

- If so, then ...

- Agassi, would you let me to see him now?

- Yeah Hyorin ah, she's so worried. She went here alone to find him.

Hyorin replied gently:

- Of course, please come in.

So Eun still was not able to walk faster. She was too nervous that could not breathe normally. She put her hand on her chest, trying her best to follow Hyorin and Jae Bum.

So Eun entered a warm room with scent of aromatherapy. It was simply furnished but pretty, just like the layout of this valley. Inside, there's a small bamboo bed with a figure laying on it. An old man with white beard and hair was sitting beside a table with a lot of herbs on it.

- Granpa!

- Be quiet, Hyorin. Let me do my work.

- Granpa, Jade oppa's wife came to find him.

The old man looked up. Now So Eun could see clearly the man who was lying on the bed. It's Junho. She ran to the bed, exclaimed:

- Oppa! Oppa!

She held his hand and her tears fell down on his chest. His face looked so calm as if he's sleeping. It seemed to be a dream, a sweet dream in which she could meet him again. Everyone lost their hopes and didn't believe that he was still alive, so when she told them to go down that abyss to find him, they tried to delay and prevent her. That's why she ran away to find him alone. Because of hurry, she didn't bring warm coat along. But the will of finding Junho was strong enough to endure the cold weather.

- Hey little girl.

The old man called that made her turn back. Realized that herself forgot the courtesy, she hastily wiped her tears and then bowed:

- Please forgive me, senior. I'm too happy to see him again...

- It's alright. So he's your husband?

- Yeah ...

- And you're an Eunya Village?

- Ani. I'm not at all.

- So strange. If you're not a Villager, he would be cured already. Why has he still been unconscious?

- What are you talking about? I don't understand, senior. Did you have any other way to cure my husband, except bringing him back to Eunya Village?

- Onnie, of course he did - Hyorin quickly answered - In one of my Granpa's book, they say that if Jade oppa harmonize with a girl who has not any relation to Eunya Village, he will live.

Hearing the word "harmonize", both So Eun and Jae Bum were flushed.

- That's it. So if you're husband and wife, I wonder why it didn't work?

So Eun lowered her head. To protect her in front of Black Horse Gang, Junho called her his wife once. Then after coming this Valley, she thought that it's safer if she told them that he's her husband. But in this situation... she should tell them the truth.

- Senior, I... I mean... Actually we didn't get married yet. I'm sorry senior. I should not lie you, but you know, it's safer for me in a strange place like this. But he truly is my lover, senior. I'm so sorry.

- Alright, I can understand - The old man sighed - But if you're not husband and wife, I think that bringing him back to Eunya Village is the best way.

- We can't do that, senior - So Eun wearily replied - He... is not allowed to get in the Village now.

- Oh, Hyorin was right about that. Well... but the other way is too much for you... will you be able to...

- I understand what you're going to say, senior. It's alright. The only one thing I care about is to safe his life. Other things are not big deal.

- You're brave, little girl. If you insist, I give you this book and you will know what to do next. Hyorin ah, can you let them use your room?

- Of course, Granpa. Follow me, onnie.

- Senior, agassi. I don't know what to say but thank you so much - So Eun bowed.

- No need, no need. Jade will be fine, don't worry. Jae Bum, help me to bring Jade to Hyorin's room. Ppailli.

When So Eun was left alone with Junho, she sat beside him, took his hand and gently said:

- Oppa, it's me. Can you feel? It's relief that I could see you again. I don't mind to do this. If you wake up and can live outside the Village in the rest of your life, I can do anything.

So Eun stood up and snuffed out the candle. She untied her dress and lay down beside Junho.

Oppa! From now on, I'm yours.