The Hardest Choice

Magical Eunya Village

 

Around So Eun, everyone murmured in surprise.

- Black Horse Gang!

She was trembling slightly. Why were they coming here? Junho stood up but Myungsoo more quickly, he stepped forward and asked in anger:

- What are you doing here?

- Myungsoo, don't be impolite like that - Kim butler calmly said to his son and then turned to the men of Black Horse Gang, he continued - excuse me, sirs. Although you're not invited, please join the ceremony if you have come.

- Join? - One of the men smiled faintly - Are you kidding me? Today we just come to tell you this. If Lee Junho want his Grannie to be alive, then he has to cancel the wedding today.

So Eun looked at Junho in panic. How did they have his Grannie?

- My grandmother? What do you mean?

- Do not understand? I say she's now in our hand. If you want to see her again, let this lady come with us.

- You ...

- Is it Bae Il Woo who asked you to do that?

- Myungsoo ...

- Hyung, it's must be him. It's him who asked the Black Horse Gang to kill you on the way back to Kim Mansion. Now it's him who try to ruin your wedding.

- Is that so? Myungsoo oppa, is it true? - Suzy trembly asked.

- Suzy, I tell the truth. I didn't mean to say it but he's over the line. I could not help it anymore. What did you say? Want to take my noona out of here? Stop dreaming.

So Eun grabbed Myungsoo's arm, calmly said:

- Myungsoo, don't be angry. So you want me to go along, right? Alright, I will go. But let's see Grannie first. If not, I will not go anywhere.

One of the men laughed:

- Oh, you're great, my lady. And your beauty is unique. That's why ... - He suddenly paused and then said - Well, if you follow us, we will immediately release his Grannie. But to avoid any unexpected thing, we will wait you one mile away from this Mansion. Only you and Lee Junho go there. When you go with us, we will turn her back to Lee Junho.

Junho came close to So Eun and took her hand. He really did not know what to say. He could not let her go with them. He also could not let his Grannie to suffer anything bad.

So Eun looked in his eyes and said with understanding:

- Oppa, I'm the reason he did all the bad things. It's something between me and him that I want to make it clear once and for all. Let me go, ne?

He squeezed her hand in his. He thought that it's the best way now. He should try to save Grannie first, and then he would think how to solve it later. Thought then, he nodded and looked into her eyes. He wanted her to know that he had no other way and he loved her. So Eun felt it and smiled.

- So Eun.

- Yes, samchon.

- Call me father, So Eun ah. Even today you and Junho have not done the last bow to each other, I still considered you as my daughter-in-law.

- Father - Tears well up in her eyes - I will be fine, don't worry - and then she lowered her voice - Junho oppa definitely find the way to save me, I trust him - she turned to look at the guests, lightly bowed and said - I'm sorry. Please forgive us if this make you feel inconvenient. It's late now anyway, we invite you to have dinner and stay one night in the Mansion. We have arranged for all already.

- Yoon Mistress, it's alright.

- We don't mind, Yoon Mistress.

She smiled, thanked the guests and then turned to the men of Black Horse Gang, she said:

- Alright, let's go.

When they reached to the Gate, Junho took her hand and surfed the wind, he flied. Under the cold moonlight and on the white color of the snow, So Eun looked so beautiful in her red dress. The scene, if in another circumstance, was so impressive before the eyes of the guests.

Finally, Junho and So Eun found a large carriage one mile away from Mansion. A lot of Black Horse Gang's men there. The car clearly made from good woods and was well equipped. It's clear that it not belonged to the Black Horse Gang.

Junho and So Eun landed on the snow. They kept their words. When Junho let her go and So Eun walked over, they also helped Madame Bae off the wagon. Since So Eun had left the Village, it's the first time she met her again. Her eyes now were blindfolded by a black ribbon, her hands were tied up. Junho and So Eun felt hurt.

She continued to take a few steps forward, while a man helped Madame Bae to walk over to where Junho was standing. Until So Eun saw Madame Bae standing beside Junho, she quickly approached the carriage and then turned to look at Junho once more.

He looked back with full of love, moving, and consistency.

She understood that he definitely would bring her back.