Unanswered Questions

Magical Eunya Village

 

After So Eun left, Junho swung around to watch her from behind. In a split second, she disappeared into the darkness. He was silent for a moment, sighed softly and then quietly got out the Yoon house. His father was still waiting impatiently in the Hall. When he saw Junho, Lee Sang let out a sigh in relief. If Junho was not determined to do it alone, he will never let the two children have to risk. Moreover, Junho convinced him that there's nothing to fear, nothing to the extent of being called dangerous, so he finally agreed. But now seeing his face with full of worry and a little painful, he was very insecure.

- Junho ah, what's wrong?

Junho did not look at his father face, softly shook his head.

- Don't lie to me. What makes you so worried? Where's So Eun?

- She was back to the inn, father.

- That's good. But what happened in the Yoon house?

Junho slightly was hesitant, but he decided to tell his father the whole story that he heard, just ignored the details about Il Woo feeling for So Eun. He did not know why to do so, just felt that no need to make him worried more.

When Junho finished, Lee Sang face was darkened. He clenched his fist and punched down on the table:

- Dirty! How could they do such a terrible thing?

Junho quietly sat, let his thought wander aimlessly, not knowing what to do next and where to start.

- Poor Bae Il Woo. He's still too young and weak to deal with this. If he knows this truth, how will he live?

Junho heart was throbbing after hearing his words. What would he do with his good brother? It turned out that he loved So Eun so much. Junho did not know. Junho thought back to the time when So Eun was here... His caring. His interest... It's true that he loved her. But back then, he thought that Il Woo just to fulfill the responsibility of the festival owner and showed his hospitality only. Junho was angry at himself. Why did he not pay attention to his brother mood? What would he do with So Eun now?

He knew that his earlier attitude made her sad and he was grateful that she did not ask anything, just quietly went away. He did not know why at that time, he felt guilty being with her, loving her while his brother ... His good brother ... Why had he to be suffering a fate like that?

Junho tried his best to hold on his emotion. He quietly got up and said:

- Father, I'm back home. Later, Mr. Hong people will come. Will you manage their weapon delivery for me?

- Don't worry son. Go home and rest.

Lee Sang understood his son character. When he said so that meaned he'd have something to think about. Lee Sang just quietly watching his foster child who sadly getting out of the Hall.

Junho came home but could not sleep. It was dawn and he could see the dim light throughout the window wide shut. He kept lying on the bed and pulled out the handkerchief of So Eun, remembering the passionate kiss was given to her in the Yoon house. He put his fingers on his lips, still feeling her warm and soft lips as if it just aparted. Junho blamed himself for being too unreasonable when suddenly had been cold to her earlier. He wondered if she could understand that he did not know how to handle this kind of emotion for good?

Junho held the handkerchief close to his chest, but appearing in front of his eyes was the pale and gentle face of Il Woo.

If Il Woo was not Bae Dong Gun's son, then what about the other kid - the true Bae Il Woo? What was Hwang Jung Min and Bae Seung Yoo plan? And why had the whole Yoon family to die?

Junho really could not think of any answer.