Everything belongs to me

Magical Eunya Village

 

- Did So Eun eat anything?

Suzy softly shook her head and pointed toward the tray of food remaining on the table. Il Woo frowned and said:

- Carry it out, Suzy. I want to talk to her.

- Oppa, I think you shouldn't. Let onnie rest a bit.

- Why? Do you think that he died because of me? - Il Woo said out loud that made Suzy hastily put her hand on his mouth to stop him.

- Who says that Junho oppa died? I forbid you to say those words - Suzy said coldly - Only you know what happened. I do not want to argue with you.

Finish, Suzy turned into the room and closed the door. Il Woo stood outside, clenching his fists in anger. Of course her words were right. Therefore, he hesitated to face with So Eun, even though he indeed wanted to stay beside her and to comfort her. So Eun was awake after a day of unconsciousness but she still didn't eat or talk. The only thing she asked was: where's Junho? Thought about it, Il Woo felt an invisible flame burning in his heart. He pushed the door and stepped in.

In the room, So Eun was standing next to the window, completely motionless. She only wore a thin coat while the cold wind was blowing that carried snow into the room. Suzy was shaking because of cold air but she patiently sat at the table, quietly watching So Eun in silence.

Suzy turned back when she heard the door opening. She frowned but said nothing. Not wanting to face him, she stood up and walked out.

- So Eun.

Il Woo came closer to her and said softly.

- Is there any news of Junho oppa?

She did not turn back, shortly asked. Her voice was trembling and so weak that made Il Woo felt like she didn't have enough energy to speak.

- So Eun, do not deceive yourself. Do you think that he'd still alive after falling down that abyss?

So Eun suddenly turned, leaned her back on the window, looked at Il Woo and coldly asked:

- What's about the Black Horse Gang?

Il Woo was frightened to see her pale face, but she looked straight at him, patiently waiting for the answer. So that he had to say:

- So Eun, do you think that I have such narrow mind? I had no idea about Black Horse Gang. When all of you left the Village, I pensively thought of everything. Actually, I did not want to force Junho to leave. It's just because of my father. Therefore, I ran after you, hoped that I could bring all of you back to the Village. Unexpectedly I saw you were fighting with the Black Horse Gang.

- Did you search that area carefully?

- So Eun, our people was already down there. Snow was falling heavily so no trace left - Il Woo gently answered - you ... I hope you can accept the truth, do not torture yourself.

- You're right - So Eun suddenly said - Ask your people to bring some food for me.

Il Woo was joyful to hear those words. He rushed out to call the servants. So Eun sat at the table, slowly eating one dish at a time. Her attitude was completely calm.

- So Eun ah, let me close the window huh? It's very cold, you may get sick.

- Yes.

So Eun shortly replied. After eating, she looked up at Il Woo who still stood beside and silently watched her:

- Mr. Bae, thank you for taking care of me these days. Tomorrow I want to go home.

After knowing the truth, she still called him "Mr. Bae".

- Tomorrow? You are still weak then...

- I'm fine - So Eun smiled slightly, although it totally not looked like a smile - Please prepare for me a vehicle. That is enough.

Before her uncompromising attitude, Il Woo said:

- Alright, if you insist. I will you back home. I can't let you go alone.

- No need to bother you, Mr. Bae. I can take care of myself. It's late now, I want to rest.

She got up and walked to the door, implying to invite Il Woo out of the room. She was more calm, nonetheless it's a good change. Then he nodded:

- Sleep well, So Eun. I really want you to understand that I'm very worried and really care about you. I will definitely do everything you ask me to.

So Eun said nothing, just looked out the door absently. Il Woo himself knew that he could not expect anything more from her, he had to walk out. As soon as the door closed, Il Woo turned to look. He wondered why there was a far distance between them two now? They used to have a happy time. Just because of a story 18 years ago... yeah, it's just because of the past that made everything seem not as he wished.

- Young master.

- What?

- People of Black Horse Gang was here.

- They've come already? Where's second master?

- He is in your room with them.

- Alright. You stay here to watch her for me. If anything happens to her, do not expect to live.

- We understood, Young master.

When Il Woo entered his room, he saw his father with two men in black.

- Seo the first, Jung the second.

- It's good that you are here, young master. You should pay for us then we can go.

- Alright, here's a check as discussed before. Not missing a dime.

- Thank you, young master. If you need any help later, just say a word.

- Alright.

- Then we go now.

When the two men were out of sight, Bae Seung Yoo turned to Il Woo and happily said:

- You see, it's nothing, right? So Eun didn't hate you and that bastard was dead. Kill two birds with one stone. Ha ha ha ...

- Father, you're right. I explained to So Eun earlier and she's calm now. Tomorrow she will be back home.

- Really? It's good for her to stay home. If necessary, you tell Suzy to go along with her. Send some servants to protect her also. Slowly persuade her to open a silk weaving branch here. Sooner or later your wish will come true.

- It's not as easy as you say, father. But let it be natural. Junho was dead anyway, I think time will help me.

- Yes, my child. You're much better than that bastard. Don't worry. But there's still one thing...

- What is it father?

- Our relationship. I don't know whether Joo Jin Mo ...

- Oh, it's no problem. No one will believe if he has no evidence. Junho gave me the writings of Yoon Kang Woo before he left and I've destroyed it already - Il Woo suddenly sighed and his eyes were full of sorrow - actually, Junho was naive and too kind. He indeed proved to me that he really wanted to leave the past behind.

- Don't be too emotional, son. It passed and you should look forward your future.

- Father, everything should stop here, remember? If you intend to kill Joo Jin Mo, So Eun will suspect us. So do not cause more crime.

- I know, son. It's late, you should go to sleep. Today they brought snowy herb already. It just takes a few days to make drugs for you.

- Don't work too hard. Ah... I almost forgot. Don't tell mother about Junho status. No need to make her more worried.

- Of course I will not tell her. Well, I go.

Il Woo was still sitting at the table long after Bae Seung Yoo left. Everything seemed to be very favorable for him.

Just needed to be patient a little more, everything would belong to me.