Strange Date Request

Magical Eunya Village

 

Listened to this statement, Junho was moved. He smiled lightly:

-  I know that, hyung. I know that you always trust me and care about me. Now it's the right time to tell you about my secret. In fact, when we were living in the prairie, my father and his close friend had decided to be in-laws. When his daughter is 18 years old, I will come back there to take her. So about Suzy, I think I can't ...

Il Woo immediately looked up. It turned out that this was the reason Junho refused Suzy. He gripped Junho hands and happily said:

- Oh, it turned out that way. Why did you not tell me early? I will speak to my eomi, don't worry. You are a man, you can not break your father promise, right?

- Of course, hyung - Seeing the happy face of Il Woo, Junho didnot know he's happy or sad.

Il Woo coughed badly again that made Junho worried. He put more coal into the furnace and frowned:

 - Taking my coat to wear, hyung. It's too cold but you did not care yourself.

Il Woo nodded and gently smiled. Both quietly sat there and followed their own thoughts. Junho seemed to drink too much. He looked at Il Woo but his heart was thinking of So Eun. He did not know what he just did was right or not. He understood that this would hurt her but perhaps it's a better way. He did not have anything for her but Il Woo was different. He was rich, kind and gentle. Meanwhile, he was an orphan and she had a hard life too. It's unfair for her if she lived with someone like him. These thoughts comforted him that he had made the right decision. He drank one more glass of wine.

- Junho ah, why did you drink too much today? Well, take a rest, brother. You look so tired.

Junho nodded. He could not face Il Woo at this time anymore. He needed to calm himself.

o0o

Il Woo left Lee house for home. Inside his cozy room, he thought about Junho secret he just heard and felt relax. After all, he would have the chance with So Eun without hurting his brother.

A sound of blowing wind. Il Woo quickly leaned aside. He turned back and saw a small dart pinned on the wooden column right middle of the room. It's grip was shaking and under it was a piece of paper. Il Woo looked around but did not see any suspicious figure. He carefully lift the paper and read. Just a few words "Third hour. Silkworm Inn. Silky Town. Kim So Eun".

Il Woo stared at the piece of paper. His heart was thumpping. He put his hand on his chest, tried to hold on but still coughed badly. He sat down at the table, looked at the paper again. He wondered why she had to do such a secret? Why not come to see him in person or at least sent a messenger to him? Why did she choose an unusual time? Was she in danger?

Il Woo stood up and walked back and forth inside the room. He felt worried and impatient but no other way than waiting. Third hour. She probably had her reason.