Trust Him

Magical Eunya Village

 

 

Myungsoo hesitately stood at doctor Joo's room. Eventhough Junho didn't tell him everything, he still wanted to know some, at least what related to his noona.

- Doctor Joo, are you still awake?

- Oh, Mr. Kim, what's up?

- I have something to talk.

- Alright. Come in. So tell me, what bother you?

- Doctor Joo, I have a lot of questions but hyung didn't make it clear.

- Mr. Kim, don't you remember what Young Master say? He has told you all you should know.

- Alright. I just ask about what relates to my noona. You know hyung and that sick guy well, right? Why is hyung always at his side?

- It's between the two brothers, you did not understand so you may say so - Jin Mo sighed - Honestly, Bae Il Woo is a good guy. He was ill all the time but his heart is very generous. When Mr. Lee came to Eunya Village , Bae Il Woo didn't care their different positions, he always cared for Mr. Lee and shared with him everything he had. They grew up together, loving each other like siblings. Bae Il Woo is a gentle man meanwhile Mr. Lee is strong and tough. If you have a sick brother, not the same blood but he still care for you like a real one, what will you do?

Myungsoo was silent, then Jin Mo sighed and continued:

- Well, but in this regards, I should say I agree with you somewhat. I thought young guys like you just think of yourselves, but when I saw Mr. Lee, I thought I was wrong.

Myungsoo did not say anything. It's complicated and he couldn't think of any better way than what his hyung just did. Now he understood his hyung more and of course, respected him more. He felt very lucky to meet Junho and have him like a brother. But what's about his noona? What could he do for her?

- It's alright that hyung owed that sick guy but why he had to hide the truth about Bae Seung Yoo? - Myungsoo suddenly asked.

- Oh - Doctor Joo uttered. He had a good point, he thought - Mr. Lee didn't explain to me.

Myungsoo seemed not to believe that. Jin Mo could read his thought, he smiled:

- Trust him, Mr. Kim. Mr. Lee will find the best way to do. Don't think too much.

- I do, doctor. I'm just worried about noona. Do you think of anyone who can make hyung change his mind?

Jin Mo was quiet for a while and then finally answered:

- Well. Perhaps...

- Who?

- God.

Myungsoo was back to his room. God! What an answer! Eunya Villagers were all complicated and mysterious. How stressful to live like that. He sighed. Alright, if only God could lead the way, he tried to follow him once. But if finally you hurt my noona, God, I would make your Villagers regret.

When Myungsoo lay down on bed, suddenly the lovely smile of Suzy appeared in his mind. Recalled of the happy moments with her today, Myungsoo felt a little relieve. She was running around, chirping like a bird, the most beautiful bird he'd ever seen.

The smile faded away when Myungsoo rememberd Suzy eyes when she was with Junho. She might like him a lot. Myungsoo opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. Everything was a mess in his head. Love was like something fragile that he couldn't touch.

Myungsoo sighed again and closed his eyes, trying to sleep. He longed for tomorrow.

Truth. Love. Hatred.

Should be solved.